This Woman's Complete Work: The Kate Bush discography rate (VOTE FINALLY CLOSED!) | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

This Woman's Complete Work: The Kate Bush discography rate (VOTE FINALLY CLOSED!)

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by P'NutButter, Mar 4, 2019.

?

Favourite Kate Bush album?

1. The Kick Inside

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  2. Lionheart

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Never For Ever

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  4. The Dreaming

19 vote(s)
    23.8%
  5. Hounds Of Love

42 vote(s)
    52.5%
  6. The Sensual World

5 vote(s)
    6.3%
  7. The Red Shoes

4 vote(s)
    5.0%
  8. Aerial

4 vote(s)
    5.0%
  9. Director's Cut

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 50 Words For Snow

2 vote(s)
    2.5%
  1. I'm closing the voting on the 17th, so just over ten days left for the votes to come in.

[​IMG]

2. Thanks for the update, will definitely get ratings done by then.

P'NutButter likes this.
  3. aux

aux

I've sent my scores! This is going to be interesting.

P'NutButter likes this.
  4. Scores will definitely be in. Not sure about commentary yet.

P'NutButter likes this.
  5. One week to go!

*Imagine a fancy graphic is here.

6. I'm planning on finally getting my scores done this weekend. Will try to get commentary in where I can.

P'NutButter likes this.
  7. Finally submitted my scores! can’t wait for this to get this thing going

Last edited: May 13, 2019 at 2:54 PM
  8. Now I kinda wish we split this just like she did with the boxes. I would've done part 1 in a heartbeat, but can't even make myself listen to the other half.

9. Thank god the commentary period has been extended ddd.

10. Such a campy moment

AGiantSheep and lob0to like this.
  11. I wasn't able to do commentary but figure I'll pipe in as the rate goes on! Voting was quite the experience as I had to create a whole spreadsheet to rank the songs and create a whole new voting guide as her discography is stacked with 10's and I wasn't about to @Music Is Life this one!

Music Is Life likes this.
  12. I tried to set a hard limit of no more than 4, maybe 5 10s per album (I went a bit over for my favorite one). I figured it would help me think deeper about how much I like certain tracks and why instead of just throwing out 10s which I was slipping into a bit for awhile.

13. Throughly enjoyed The Sensual World being played on Forgotten Hits Of 1989 as the pick for September on Now 80s earlier. This is such an epic track and then some.

Ray likes this.
  14. I've been working my way through Aerial today, and even after all these years it doesn't fully capture me. All of it is pretty, and I guess it works well as a whole. But it's a total background music album.

15. What’s the closing date now?

16. The 17th of May I believe

Itty Bitty Piggy likes this.
  17. I just sent in my votes (and they feature everything from 0 to 11). I'll post comments during the reveals. Now on with the PSB3 rate...

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  18. Just give it all zeroes like I'm thinking of doing, bar 'King of the Mountain'.

DominoDancing likes this.
  19. Fuck no.

djmakemewet, 1991, sfmartin and 3 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.