Thought it was about time we had this. | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Thought it was about time we had this.

Discussion in 'Potential next big things' started by Popjustice, Oct 10, 2016.

1. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

2. Heirs to a great legacy, yes, but still fairly unknown, no?

3. Also, Lady Leshurr has been going for at least a decade and is really well known in her own scene.

4. Interesting. Not sure how to take it! I still get a kick out of starting new act threads and seeing them grow. @Popjustice does this mean I shouldn't? Will my new acts posts get merged here if no-one comments?

5. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

They will still grow! A post with no comments is more likely to be seen here than in the main forum.

6. I guess it's a bit like the hipsterjustice thread though which doesn't really work for me and i don't enjoy using. You have to scroll through pages and pages to see what's there rather than being able to see from the title whether it's a new thread you want to look at. I understand the aim just not sure it will work for me or I will get the same enjoyment from it. Not meaning to be negative @Popjustice I've been here from the early days and remain loyal!

7. Ah I see. Sorry didn't understand you were creating a whole new area for this. My bad!

Island and Popjustice like this.
  8. Popjustice

Popjustice Staff Member

The idea of this new sub-forum is that you start a new thread for each artist.

9. Got it, sorry. Thought you meant the posts would all roll into one thread.

Popjustice likes this.
  10. But I love that @Vasilios and @Rhombus suggest this sub-forum is mine. Thanks for the love guys!

11. I have my share of no-reply posts too hehe.

12. Should we join forces to fight pop injustices? Vasijoe? (sounds like a line from a Vanessa Paradis song) Backlios?

Island likes this.
  13. I suppose my NAO thread should be moved here.

moya likes this.
  14. I like this change, I think it will be a great one stop shop to discuss artists with smaller followings and allow their individual threads/fanbases to grow.

Are you moving existing threads for small artists from Pop and Justice or is a 'From this point on' sort of situation. @Popjustice

BananaPringle likes this.
  15. Vixen likes this.
  16. Nah, they've done major gay magazine covers.

17. Island

Island Staff Member

Move the Florrie thread over here.

Or to comeback corner.

18. Lots of artists are known in their own scene and still unknown at large.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.