Threadworlds Graphic Novels (from Avatar co-creator Bryan Konietzko) | The Popjustice Forum

Threadworlds Graphic Novels (from Avatar co-creator Bryan Konietzko)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by ThisIsRogue, Sep 2, 2016.

1. I searched the forum to see if there was already a thread about this, so apologies if I've overlooked it.

Bryan Konietzko, one of the creators of the Avatar television series is working on a 5 volume graphic novel series called Threadworlds, the first of which is due in 2017. At the moment, he is writing and illustrating the first volume himself, and it appears he may be doing this for volume two as well!

This had actually been announced just over a year ago, so I was surprised to see it come up when I was searching for any news of a follow up to The Last Airbender and The Legend of Korra (there is none).

The heroine of Threadworlds is a young scientist named Nova, and the story is set in a system where five planets share the same orbit. The illustrations that have been previewed so far look fantastic and has me excited to be immersed in this new universe.

Threadworlds Official Tumblr

EW interview with Bryan Konietzko

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.