Tia Kofi - Read My Lips

They/them, he/him
I’ve heard all of the tracks besides the new ones but I’m still ridiculously excited. She doesn’t know how to make a bad bop. Outside In (Until Dawn Mix) is one of my favourite bops of the past few years. Queer Pop Excellence.

Edit: I will be adding Get Better to the album somewhere. It’s incredible.

I got an email today about Tia's read my lips album saying, "The red colour vinyl is currently no longer being manufactured and will now be replaced by a black vinyl. Your item will still be signed by Tia".
So, do they mean it was never being made in red or they just ran out? I pre-ordered back in January and it's meant to be being released in a week. Seems a bit late to start pressing surely?

I got an email today about Tia's read my lips album saying, "The red colour vinyl is currently no longer being manufactured and will now be replaced by a black vinyl. Your item will still be signed by Tia".
So, do they mean it was never being made in red or they just ran out? I pre-ordered back in January and it's meant to be being released in a week. Seems a bit late to start pressing surely?

You can catch a glimpse in this video and definitely seems to be a red vinyl on the table.

You can catch a glimpse in this video and definitely seems to be a red vinyl on the table.

I saw this too today. Definitely a case of running out of Red at the official store because they've sent out XYZ amount to 3rd party retailers instead. So I've cancelled my pre-order in "Black & Signed" just to have "Red Not Signed". And saved £2.50 or so in the process.

I saw this too today. Definitely a case of running out of Red at the official store because they've sent out XYZ amount to 3rd party retailers instead. So I've cancelled my pre-order in "Black & Signed" just to have "Red Not Signed". And saved £2.50 or so in the process.
Where did you order Red for cheaper?

They/them, he/him
Wall to wall bangers and bops. The question no longer remains…. She’s a Big Pop Girl and we love to see it!

Reactions: GCZ