Ticketmaster | The Popjustice Forum

Ticketmaster

Discussion in 'The Internet' started by kingbm, Apr 14, 2020.

1. Cant see a thread (or dunno if this is the right place) but Ticketmaster have now changed their policy with postponed shows - you can no longer get a refund.

I was told if I cannot go a show that was postponed to sell my tickets on their ticket sale thing...

Anyone else had issues?! Surely this can’t be legal?

2. It's fucking disgusting.

Cognitive Dissonance likes this.
  3. I couldn't make the rescheduled Dua Lipa date, and asked if they could just transfer our tickets to one of the new dates but at a different venue. They just ignored the email...

Have now posted the tickets back to them by Special Delivery and have insisted on a refund, which they've said they'll process.

It's taken an age though. It's outrageous.

4. I get the sense they were just trying to be difficult in some short-sighted attempt to save $$.

Don't think they'd ever have had legal ground to stand on in an official policy change.

Cognitive Dissonance likes this.
  5. From what I understand, Ticketmaster is in a mess because there are 30,000 events impacted, many of which have been "postponed" but without a new date, leaving their status uncertain.

Apparently it is the event organisers that authorise refunds, and because of the uncertainty over so many events Ticketmaster has given them a longer window to rearrange new dates. I think everyone will end up getting refunds, even for postponed dates once the dust has settled. But like I said, a mess.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.