Tierra Whack | The Popjustice Forum

Tierra Whack

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, May 31, 2018.

1. Philly rapper Tierra Whack has been quietly doing amazing things the past few months, but I think it’s best you just watch this above if you haven’t heard of her.

This greatness is what introduced me to her last year. Get into her.

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  2. Whack World is amazing.

3. Interesting. Going to dive in.

Coming back to this post, why is Whack World one minute clips? Is the full thing coming or is that the point of it?

Last edited: May 31, 2018
  4. It's really not just a collection of clips, it's a totally astounding 15-minute work that makes all the points an album would make, in such a short time. I don't know, I just watched it two times in a row and I'm living.

DarkSacoura likes this.
  5. This is it! The album and songs and videos themselves are all only a minute each. She’s teased that she might release longer versions, but this project was definitely meant to be like this.

So innovative.

Noir likes this.
  6. "Fuck Off" is one of my top 10 songs of the year, and it's only a minute long. Completely bonkers, and I love that.

DarkSacoura, Posh Spears and Remyky22 like this.
  7. My friend just showed me Whack World I’m obsessed

Trouble in Paradise likes this.
  8. Black Nails is creeping it's way up my personal chart for 2018. I love the whole album so much and the visual is obviously a masterpiece.

9. Funk Flex freestyle:

10. I saw this creeping up on the year end lists so I gave it a watch/listen... it's fantastic. So many great ideas here that I wish the songs were fleshed out more, but I can respect her vision. Hungry Hippo is a fucking anthem.

11. She's so effortlessly cool.

12. I just discovered her and her album and damn, this is an instant favorite

13. New track, what a gorgeous little ditty.

14. Finally gave Whack World I watch and I'm so mad at sleeping on it for so long. "Pet Cemetary" hasn't left my head since my first listen.

Jersey likes this.

15. And another killer track!

DarkSacoura, nooniebao and K94 like this.

16. I love her so much!

nooniebao and Remyky22 like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.