Tiffany Young (SNSD) - General Discussion | The Popjustice Forum

Tiffany Young (SNSD) - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 20, 2017.

1. Let me be messy and jump the gun a little.

Tiffany Hwang, most known simply as Tiffany, is a California-born & based singer, songwriter and dancer.

From 2007 to 2017, Tiffany was signed to SM Entertainment, a South Korean media company, as a member of the girl group Girls Generation / SNSD.

In late 2017, it was announced that Tiffany would be leaving SM and moving back to America to focus on unspecified aspects of her career. Since May, Tiffany has been spotted in LA with the production team The Rascals (Ariana Grande, Kehlani, Zendaya).

Tiffany's work so far:

2. Loved her solo EP. Looking forward to more.

3. I will stan my queen.

4. The other pop girls are gonna be so shook with the amount of talent.

5. Our faves aren't safe.

6. Is the world even ready for this?

7. Whoa, What Do I Do is fucking excellent!

Dangerous Maknae, tj-x and Island like this.
  8. Listen to the Nicola Roberts co-write Talk!

bimbo, Dangerous Maknae and lushLuck like this.
  9. Yesss. I would live for a new solo effort from Tiffany. Please queen.

Island and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  10. YAASS, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH @Sanctuary! My Queen deserves to have a P&J thread.

I'm surprised nobody has posted this yet, it's her best song in my opinion:

Island and Eskiath like this.
  11. I am so about her doing her own thing. I love the dreamy, 80's-tinged R&B vibe she's kind of got going on.

Dangerous Maknae and lushLuck like this.
  12. I always felt like I Just Wanna Dance could have been something had SM released it in the West...
    I'm here for anything from our smiling eyes queen...

tj-x, lushLuck and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  13. Will TALENT be released this year?

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  14. In an interview in December she said "new music hopefully in new year" so apparently yes.

From the producers that we know she has been working with, it seems like the album/record is more R&B this time which is probably the best way for her.

Last edited: Feb 18, 2018
    Island likes this.

15. Queen of serving Yours Truly Ariana era teas.

16. Is she going to focus more on American promo or Korean promo this time around?

17. I AM SO excited that she’s actually working on music. I hope she keeps doing English songs too. Not that I expect her to storm the Hot 100, but I and her western fan base definitely appreciate it.

Again, give me that dreamy, R&B princess vibe Tiff.

18. She talked about Asian artists breaking into American industry a few times in her recent interviews so I'm guessing the former.

I'm wondering if she signs with a big label for her US debut? There are rumors about her signing with Far East Movement label but I think she can (and deserves to) go to a bigger one like CL.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.