Tiffany Young (SNSD) - General Discussion | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Tiffany Young (SNSD) - General Discussion

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Sanctuary, Oct 20, 2017.

1. I'm sure she'll sell a decent amount based on her fan base but I hope she doesn't sign to a major because I cant visualize an album materializing if she does.

31entrance and Dangerous Maknae like this.
  2. In my dreams, she’d connect with 88Rising. That way she would definitely release music and start garnering a lot of blog/critical attention, and plus the producers/acts she could work with would mesh so well with her established sound.

They can do just about everything a major label could do these days anyways.

3. A cover of "Remember Me" from Coco is appearing on iTunes in select countries.
    She's credited as Tiffany Young.

It's for the Japan territorial release of the soundtrack.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
  4. Why is she doing that?

What is she doing?

5. Isn't she dating Kevin from Far East Movement? It wouldn't surprise me if she signed with them

Sanctuary likes this.
  6. OK that’s nice but where is I Just Wanna Dance pt 2?

evilsin, leedlelee..., Island and 2 others like this.
  7. Did she not have a Twitter or an official Facebook page before?

Also, I'm really excited for this so I hope everything goes well for this legend.

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  8. Talentiffany is returning!

9. I posted these in the Girls' Generation thread but now that this thread is up, let me post them for P&J hunties as well.

A shot from the music video

[​IMG]

You can hear a snippet of the song at 0:26

And as we expected, she's signed under Transparent Arts aka Far East Movement's label.

evilsin, tj-x, soratami and 2 others like this.
  10. It’s just a single, right? Or it is an EP?

Dangerous Maknae likes this.
  11. A single، apparently.

But in her interview with Billboard she said she's basically a free agent so at least we know she's gonna release more records if/when she wants to. (This is not a shade to CL, kii).

Last edited: Jun 24, 2018
    Island likes this.
  12. It's here

evilsin, Island and tj-x like this.
  13. No thanks, Tiffany.

Vixen likes this.
  14. This is such a disappointment after her incredible debut EP.

Vixen likes this.
  15. The song is kinda dated like a Britney reject from the early 2000s but I like it. Its so cute. I like hearing a Britney throwback sound even if its not relevant

EachSmallStep likes this.
  16. It isn’t terrible but definitely doesn’t feel like a moment. Not really trendy enough to capture the current wave but not daring enough to be interesting in its own right.

Hopefully the video goes off a bit? The single art seems to give a promising taste of visuals.

17. I actually like it, she sounds really good on it though I agree that it's not very remarkable. Specially when her debut was such a strong record.

Also, apparently she has plan to release a full album according to herself on interview with Rolling stone:

What are your plans for a new album?

I have been working on music since last September. I do have a lot of music done and I would love to continuously be able to release music until it leads to a full album. I don't ever want to slow myself down when creating or challenging myself.

EachSmallStep and collxtion like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.