Tiffany

Anyone remember her??
she was a big teen idol of the late 80´s

with hits like "I Think We´re Alone Now",
"Could´ve Been" etc etc

I hope she makes a big comeback she so deserves it i like her.

'Radio romance' was great as well, her version of 'I saw him standing there' fairly toe curlingly embarrasing, she was pure trailer trash as well wasn't she?! Used to love that shitty little routine she did in the middle instrumental bit of 'I think we're alone now' with her hand/face. Ah, the 1980's...

I liked her massive oversized woolly sweater with a picture of her face on it. She did wear that, right? I'm not making this up, I'm sure! I wonder why this trend never caught on?!

I have her first two albums and they are ok. Nothing on either is as good as I Think We're Alone Now but Danny is quite a fave of mine.

Didn't she pose nude for Playboy, as all good has-beens of the late 80s seem to have done?

Check out her page on myspace, got some new eurodance-type tunes on there from her last album. Not too shabby actually.

Excellent version of the Alphaville classic on her Myspace. Taken from the new album "I Think Were Alone Now - The 80's Hits & More" an covers album of 80's hits and contemporary tracks. Includes another re-recording of "I Think we're alone now" and "Could've Been".

www.myspace.com/tiffanymusic

Tracklisting for the album

1. I Think We're Alone Now
2. Could've Been
3. Venus
4. Voices Carry
5. Kids In America
6. Forever Young
7. Panic (Hang The DJ)
8. Call Me
9. I Don't Wanna Fall In Love
10. I Saw Him Standing There
11. Beat Goes On, The
12. You've Got A Way

That gave me goosebumps. My first pop obsession covering one of my favourite songs = amazing! Her voice is awesome on this, can't wait for the CD in April.

I still love Tiffany, they say you never get over your first love!

Check out Tiffany's awesome cover of Alphaville's Forever Young. It's taken from her new album due in April "I Think We're Alone Now - The 80s Hits & More" which is an 80s covers album and includes new versions of I Think We're Alone Now and Could've Been.

www.myspace.com/tiffanymusic

Tracklisting for the album:

1. I Think We're Alone Now
2. Could've Been
3. Venus
4. Voices Carry
5. Kids In America
6. Forever Young
7. Panic (Hang The DJ)
8. Call Me
9. I Don't Wanna Fall In Love
10. I Saw Him Standing There
11. The Beat Goes On
12. You've Got A Way

She's looking good and sounding great - welcome back Tiff!

I was reading reviews on The Billboard website and came across a review of the new Tiffany album – “Just meâ€￾ . I thought whatever but I read it anyway.. They mentioned a song called “Winter’s Overâ€￾ saying it was a very very very beautiful song , very moving.. I decided to check it out.. and it is truly amazing.. great vocal/piano .. Just a little longer than 3 minutes so you don’t get bored..and she can indeed sing…

Anyone heard it ??

the 80s hits and more album is as good as the front cover... utter muck! do not buy it!!!

However she had a solo album of new material out at the same time called "just me" which is fantastic and an album a couple of years ago that got ignored called "the color of silence" which is AMAZING... should have been a "jagged little pill"

seriously worth checking out...

Tiffany's back....again. She's gone country this time in her genre hopping, but it's more Jewel than Tammy Wynette style country so don't run away. Haven't heard snippets but I imagine it's pretty much along the lines of her single 'Serpentine' which is on Itunes at the moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xvbgW56rRPc

6a00d8345206e269e20147e252050b970b-pi

E

Electrofreaks

Love Serpentine and her voice is one of my favorites.

Colour Of Silence is by far her best album so far.

M

Merzbeef

That "I Think We're Alone Now" documentary about her stalkers is amazing.

LOVE The Colour Of Science...especially the single "Open My Eyes".  she's a very underrated vocalist, and sadly her catalog has not dated well at all.  still, i'm excited to hear this new stuff.  her dance music was just terrible.

E

Electrofreaks

17days said:
LOVE The Colour Of Science...especially the single "Open My Eyes". she's a very underrated vocalist, and sadly her catalog has not dated well at all. still, i'm excited to hear this new stuff. her dance music was just terrible.

Her first two albums have dated quite well. The only one that didn't was New Inside which was pretty bad even when it came out.

Her 4th album Dreams Never Die had a slight country feel to it and while I didn't love it at the time - it has really grown on me over the years.

Her dance album Dust Off And Dance was very very cheesy and she didn't work with dance producers which was a mistake.

But she did do a really good dance song after the album that was classier ' Just Another Day' http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MFEuboEu8P0

Merzbeef said:
That "I Think We're Alone Now" documentary about her stalkers is amazing.

It was excellent. I loved that it didn't poke fun or ridicule it's subjects - it was quite moving and disturbing in parts.

I think Tiffany's teen fame years did her no favours in the long run. I think she is an authentic artist but will always be "tarred" with that '80s mall pop teen queen label. The Color of Silence is my favourite album too. 'Just Me' has some fine moments also.

I can't wait. I love her music!

Favorites

1. The Color Of Silence
2. New Inside
3. Dust Off & Dance
4. Tiffany
5. Just Me
6. Hold An Old Friends Hand
7. Dreams Never Die