Tiger King (Netflix True Crime) | Page 13 | The Popjustice Forum

Tiger King (Netflix True Crime)

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by truman, Mar 22, 2020.

1. The aftershow should be worth it just to hear more from Saff and the original GW zoo team. Jeff and Lauren Lowe will probably bring their new nanny nn.

2. Island

Island Staff Member

Can Joel host this topless?

stuaw, Bobbyrae, Remorque and 6 others like this.
  3. I just finished watching this and my overall feeling is just sadness. Even though it was crazy watching all of the different characters and the twists in the story, the underlying knowledge of how all of those animals were being treated so unfairly in awful conditions makes me less able to laugh etc. I also found the death of Travis very sad too. It’s also frustrating as I feel a few more people should be investigated for their part in what happened.

Mikal, Kuhleezi, mcuk and 4 others like this.
  4. I really hope the popularity of this series gets these investigations into all these people pushed into harder. Like how is Joe the only one in prison? It's shocking. And like... Carol definitely killed her husband, right?!

And all these poor animals being mistreated and misowned by people who should not be owning them. Even with Joe behind bars there is no justice for these animals.

5. I still feel furious whenever I remember Jeff turning to his pregnant wife at the end of the show and insisting she get back to the gym when she gives birth- right before ogling the nanny.

The English language lacks the requisite word to describe that sexist piece of trash. He deserves nothing but excrement.

6. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I've started this. So.........Carole Baskin is allergic to cats.

[​IMG]

7. The aftershow... Just watch the Finley part. Woof. Glad he’s happy!

8. Just watched the Aftershow, Saff couldn't be bothered that he was misgendered. Despite all the horrible stuff Joe Exotic has done he still finds redeeming qualities in him. What a saint. He’s truly the only good thing about this documentary.

9. LPT

LPT

10. What the actual fuck at those interviewers though? Or am I missing something?

11. Where do I sign up to join HIS cult?

12. Unseen image of Carole Baskin and Joe Exotic partying back in the day.

Remorque and sinner like this.
  13. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Staff Member

I finally got around to watching that 8th episode and it was all a bit pointless. The host tried too hard to be funny and kept putting words in people's mouths by asking leading questions.

Overall I am baffled why Joe is the only one being held accountable when several of them are guilty of horrible crimes. Saff's chilled nature and level headed demeanour is something I aspire to though.

girlsaloudjunkie and Vasilios like this.
    Nwonder likes this.
  15. Just chewed through this show in the past day... nothing to say that hasn't already been wonderfully articulated in this thread already. But - shit! Poor animals. Horrible, insane people.

Tribal Spaceman likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.