TikTok | The Popjustice Forum

TikTok

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Beginner, Mar 1, 2020.

1. Share your favorite videos here.

2. Stop appropriating zoomer culture

Laurence, johnny_tsunami, R92 and 9 others like this.
    tea, aux, R92 and 5 others like this.
  4. I am obsessed with their videos.

5. I've watched this far too many times!!

6. Anyone know how to embed videos?
    I made this and want to embarrass myself here too.

7. I don’t get it. The app is all about people dancing?

yes I’m old

8. It's short videos recorded on people's phones, with people doing funny/dumb/interesting/weird things. Music and dancing is a big part of it but it's a lot more than that and, if you can find the right accounts, some of the people making content on there are way more funny and creative and boundary-pushing as any you'd see on TV or even youtube.

Dangerous Maknae and Macsun like this.
  9. Downloaded this app at the beginning of the pandemic and now I’m completely addicted

It kinda ends twitter and other social media in terms of entertainment value

[​IMG]

10. Same. I struggle to even watch full length TV shows anymore because of it. Plus no fucking IG style advertising. Just hilarious.

Artemisia likes this.
  11. they changed the text to speech voice and the new voice is horrible omg! The original voice’s robotic and deadpan qualities were so iconic. RIP.

12. Yeah the Canadian lady who did the voiceover is suing TikTok for using her voice without permission ddd.

Artemisia likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.