Timbaland Production Discography Rate - FINAL REVEALS [WINNER + RUNNER-UP] | Page 3 | The Popjustice Forum

Timbaland Production Discography Rate - FINAL REVEALS [WINNER + RUNNER-UP]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by KingBruno, Aug 12, 2017.

1. I loooooove "I Care 4 U." It might have had my 11! But I can give it to "We Need A Resolution" and be just as happy.

londonrain likes this.
  2. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Me distributing 10s in this rate:

[​IMG]

Also, @Sprockrooster, how much did @berserkboi pay you to put the MC Solaar version of All N My Grill on that Spotify playlist?!

3. Uhh. I put the 'Da Real World' on there. Something wrong?

4. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

The version released in France has a little French rap section by MC Solaar. I thought @berserkboi was the only one who even knew this version existed...

Remorque and berserkboi like this.
  5. It is the only one on my spotify and I do not think I know an other version? So I could delete it if it isnot a well representation of the song for other versions (from other regions). I deliberately went with the Timbaland versions in cases such as 4 My People.

Remorque and londonrain like this.
  6. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Don't worry. It's identical to the original except that the MC Solaar bit is added in (and it's only a brief section). It should make zero difference to anyone's scores.

Sprockrooster likes this.
  7. I am 800% here to stan for what I can only describe as Timbaland's facial gymnastics in the Morning After Dark video.

LE0Night, K94, Remorque and 3 others like this.
  8. They are very amusing.

Remorque likes this.
  9. Only in this rate, sis?

10. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

He gave Formation a 10 in the Winners' Rate, so that should deflect them for a bit...

Andrew and Remorque like this.
  11. I may or may not having bopping my head off in the office to the back-to-back of "What Goes Around...Comes Around" and "Apologize". This will be the most high scores I've ever given to male vocalists in my life. Don't get used to it, ddd.

KingBruno and londonrain like this.
  12. Will definitely have to do this rate. Picking an 11 is gonna be hard though! So many contenders.

If "Gossip Folks" was in included that would have been an easy 11 for me.

londonrain likes this.
  13. Also people talking about tanking JT like you all weren't bopping to it in 2006...

[​IMG]

LE0Night, ohnostalgia, tylerc and 7 others like this.
  14. Reading through the list of songs was an experience. I saw Aaliyah's name and thought "Ah she'll get my 11", then I read down and I just got more and more excited. Several of the songs on this are my favourite songs ever, this may very well fuck me up. I can't cope...

londonrain and slaybellz like this.
  15. I might have to give my 11 to Tweet... or The Way I Are... or Maneater (make you work hard)... or Try Again.
    Decisions.

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  16. If at first you don't succeed...

berserkboi, londonrain and Andrew like this.
  17. So it's looking like my score sheet is basically going to be all 10s with a few other numbers here and there.

londonrain likes this.
  18. I'll have my favorites, but I can also see myself as a rate villain too.

londonrain likes this.
  19. JT is getting my 11 and I haven't had a single doubt about it.

londonrain and KingBruno like this.
  20. Done! Here are my multiple-song artist averages:

Aaliyah - 6.9
    Ashlee Simpson - 9.0
    Beyoncé - 6.0
    Björk - 6.0
    Brandy - 7.5
    Ginuwine - 7.0
    Justin Timberlake - 6.6
    Madonna - 8.0
    Missy Elliott - 6.1
    Nelly Furtado - 8.6
    Timbaland - 8.1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.