Timbaland Production Discography Rate - FINAL REVEALS [WINNER + RUNNER-UP] | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Timbaland Production Discography Rate - FINAL REVEALS [WINNER + RUNNER-UP]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by KingBruno, Aug 12, 2017.

1. You're going to hate my guts.

LE0Night, londonrain and DJHazey like this.
  2. [​IMG]

Heaven on Earth likes this.
  3. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Don't worry, @Heaven on Earth - it looks like I will be having words with @DJHazey when the scores come out.

[​IMG]

LE0Night and Heaven on Earth like this.
  4. As if 6 point averages are anything to be worried about. Ha!

5. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

In a rate with this many 10s? Every point counts.

6. U Ok Hun?

LE0Night, ohnostalgia, ufint and 5 others like this.
  7. I gave out seven 10s, including my 11. I gave out tons of 8s and 9s though.

There's a fair share of 4s and below though. Like I said, rate villain.

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  8. Wow. Memory lane. I'm in.

ufint and slaybellz like this.
  9. KingBruno likes this.
  10. Yes I did! Dw.

DJHazey likes this.
  11. Do NOT let me miss this!!!!!!!!!!!!!

slaybellz likes this.
  12. So many great rates going at once!! I am hoping I don't miss this one but not sure I can go through all the songs I do not know yet in a timely manner. If I don't vote - please all do Aaliyah justice!!! She could have the whole top 3 to herself and I wouldn't contest it despite all the great songs on here...

KingBruno likes this.
  13. Submitted. I was originally going to contribute more commentary but time is tight right now since I'm leaving for a two week vacation. So many brilliant tunes here though!

KingBruno and haps like this.
  14. The UK version has/had the MC Solaar version as a bonus track on Da Real World... I once took it into my French A-Level class and asked my teacher to translate his verse. She hadn't got a clue what he was on about other than "some of it is rude" with an accompanying blush...

berserkboi and londonrain like this.
  15. Submitted. I yelped with joy when I saw the thread title.

Then I noticed that The Jump Off by Lil' Kim (my 11) was NOT ON THE LIST and so began furiously typing a letter of complaint to @KingBruno expressing my anger and disappointment.

Then I got over myself and rated (despite some absolute dross being there - SHOCK VALUE 2!!!!??? REALLY!!???)

My Top 5 requests for special mentions -

1) Lil' Kim - The Jump Off
    2) Destiny's Child - Get On The Bus
    3) Jay-Z - Dirt Off Your Shoulder
    4) Total - Trippin'
    5) Justin Timberlake - Let The Groove Get In

londonrain and Sprockrooster like this.
  16. WHERE IS AALIYAH'S "I CARE 4 U" ON THAT LIST?!

17. Is it considered trolling if my Nelly average is 10? Oops.

18. It is called justice.

I have been quite savage in my scores as I didnot give high scores to everything. But the real low ones are mostly missing too.

berserkboi, londonrain and Serg. like this.
  19. The Jump Off would have been my runner-up after my 11. What a fucking anthem.

20. This reminds me of my Aaliyah average, if I manage to listen to every song I don't know by the deadline. Nelly would also have a similar average...

londonrain likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.