Timbaland Production Discography Rate - FINAL REVEALS [WINNER + RUNNER-UP] | Page 5 | The Popjustice Forum

Timbaland Production Discography Rate - FINAL REVEALS [WINNER + RUNNER-UP]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by KingBruno, Aug 12, 2017.

1. According to the current deadline there's still one week left to send in your scores! If you need an extension, please ask. I have 10 ballots now and I hope that we can get some more before the reveals start. Maybe I'm going to do a tag storm soon so be prepared!

[​IMG]

LE0Night, ohnostalgia, haps and 4 others like this.
  2. K94

K94

Bit busy but I want to so will get back to you!

KingBruno likes this.
  3. LE0Night and evilsin like this.
  4. LE0Night and TheChoirgirlHotel like this.
  5. @KingBruno, I'm almost done with the commentary. I'm planning on PMing you tomorrow at the latest.

KingBruno likes this.
  6. LE0Night and Sprockrooster like this.
  7. I won't be back home till the 11th so I can only vote after that. But I don't mind if I don't get to vote either, I'll just join if others want an extension.

8. I would love an extension as I am in Japan right now and would be able to do it after I head back home on Sunday...

9. Okay, I hope others don't mind it but I think an extension is a good idea (for me too). Let's change the deadline to September 19th, hopefully it brings this rate some more voters!​

LE0Night, ohnostalgia, haps and 3 others like this.
  10. I wasn't sure about voting before but between the extension, realizing I only need to learn 24 new songs, and helping out Aaliyah, I'm definitely in.

berserkboi, KingBruno and londonrain like this.
  11. I will definitely get my scores in!

KingBruno likes this.
  12. Thanks for the tag, I forgot about this. I'll try to fit this in between work and study but I'll at the very least get scores in for you.

KingBruno likes this.
  13. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

I can't promise, but I'll try.

KingBruno likes this.
  14. If I survive this rate, it'll be a damn miracle.

KingBruno likes this.
  15. What score did you give "Try Again" and "Get Ur Freak On"? If you rated one of these any lower than the 8 it so richly deserves, I will hunt you down.

AshleyKerwin and kermit_the_frog like this.
  16. Yes i will try and vote. He has made alot of RnB music I can really listen to

KingBruno and londonrain like this.
  17. *breathes sigh of relief*

18. Hey! I'll see if I can do this over the weekend.

KingBruno likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.