Timbaland Production Discography Rate - FINAL REVEALS [WINNER + RUNNER-UP] | Page 53 | The Popjustice Forum

Timbaland Production Discography Rate - FINAL REVEALS [WINNER + RUNNER-UP]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by KingBruno, Aug 12, 2017.

1. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Is this a good moment to bring up the time that @iheartpoptarts was the original grading-on-a-scale rate villain?

2. All I can do is laugh at this choice result.

3. Haha, oh my god, stalker!

That was my first rate ever on PJ, I didn't know what to do, and people posted Simpsons mob GIFs at me. Life is hard.

4. My first rate experience was Kesha's discography and stanning hard for "The Harold Song" which pissed off the host who didn't want that, even though it eventually did win and I over-celebrated a bit.

5. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

My first rate experience was the Sugababes rate, in which I gave "Ace Reject" an 11 thinking it would tank horribly... and then it won.

I think the only really controversial opinion I ended up having was not stanning hard enough for "Maya".

ohnostalgia and iheartpoptarts like this.
  6. I think this is technically my first rate experience, but I'll always consider The Winner's Rate: Part 2 to be my first rate experience. @ohnostalgia was a great host. The only dastardly result from the time I started commenting was "Bleeding Love" fucking making it to #9 and over "Ace Reject" much less.

7. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Well... it’s a result.

8. It's still a 7 though.

[​IMG]

EDIT: Oh wait missed a 6,something.

[​IMG]

londonrain likes this.
  9. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Still disappointing.

Could Missy actually come for a win with these Aaliyah haters? If Say It Right wins again I will give up voting in any rates it’s featured in, cause good lord it’s not deserving.

10. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

...which will help guarantee that it wins future rates.

I love Say It Right and would be perfectly happy with it going top 5 or even top 3, but if it beats Aaliyah and Missy, you just know I'm going to complain for months about how a pop song won a Timbaland rate because #R&Binjustice.

11. If it wins, I'm going to regret my 10. I love the song. I do. But it's one of my weakest tens, not one of the stronger ones. I'm already thinking I overscored it.

slaybellz and ohnostalgia like this.
  12. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Oh I’ll be there with you. It would be like when Overdose almost won the R&B Queens of the 2010s rate that @Petty Mayonnaise rescued.

13. Does actually anyone wants Say It Right to win this? I mean I am probably one of the biggest fans on this forum for that song but even I would feel uncomfortable as I said before. It deserves top 3. But no victory.

14. Remember when @Sprockrooster tanked Tinashe but people still got mad at Beyoncé for winning? Sprocky ha tricksy rate villain ways.

Iconic.

15. ohnostalgia

ohnostalgia Staff Member

Still one of my favourite forum moments.

16. Ssst. People are supposed to forget this!!

That rate was not my friend and basically the reason I have become very hesitant entering an urban cause I am not at the same page at all.

17. For some reason Aaliyah has never properly clicked with me. I LOVE Try Again and Rock the Boat, and I keep trying with her other singles but it never clicks.

JMRGBY and AshleyKerwin like this.
  18. At least you can see a glimmer of the light. There may be hope for you.

LPMA, kermit_the_frog and londonrain like this.
  19. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Try the self-titled album instead. It sounds like you're just more into that sound than the sound of her previous albums (which, to be honest, is the case with me).

AshleyKerwin and LPMA like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.