Timbaland Production Discography Rate - FINAL REVEALS [WINNER + RUNNER-UP] | Page 60 | The Popjustice Forum

Timbaland Production Discography Rate - FINAL REVEALS [WINNER + RUNNER-UP]

Discussion in 'Charts, rates etc' started by KingBruno, Aug 12, 2017.

1. I lived for this rate, @KingBruno. THANK YOU <3

londonrain, slaybellz and KingBruno like this.
  2. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Though I adore Nelly, a Missy and Aaliyah finale was just perfect, with Try Again being such a deserving winner. Thanks @KingBruno!

3. Amazing job with this @KingBruno, you're an excellent host. This was your first rate if I'm correct, so I look forward to any rates you do in the future.

4. Oh, my god. The right song won in the end. Also this is my first rate and my eleven won! I'm going to enjoy this moment, because I have a feeling that my elevens will never win another rate again.

@londonrain and @berserkboi, we are really the Power of Three:
    [​IMG]

After this trying rate, "Try Again" somehow managed to win even after people (a.k.a. me) started suspecting this wouldn't make it to the top three. And, yes, the demon being vanquished is all the other songs in this rate. Sorry not sorry. And, yes, I'm probably Shannen Doherty who will get kicked out of the trio and I'm honestly not even mad about it for she was the best actress on Charmed.

@KingBruno, you deserve so much praise for this rate. It was truly spectacular and you were a great host. Though the drama (of which I take part of the blame for) took attention away from the great songs featured here, I'm pretty sure you helped make everyone realize that Timbaland is truly a great producer. And for that, you are truly king.

5. Excuse yo mouth - I AM Prue Halliwell!!

Well done us indeed, and @Heaven on Earth - you are one of us forever! Glad justice was served.

6. Thank you for the rate @KingBruno, it was an adventure with an obvious and deserved winner.

My scores didn’t do any real damage but they did keep Justin's efforts holding on.

KingBruno, londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  7. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Do you want me to bring up those 1s you gave the other Aaliyah tracks again?

8. Thank you for hosting!

londonrain and KingBruno like this.
  9. GREAT JOB @KingBruno ! Even though I didn't have time to vote it was such a pleasure to watch this unfold and participate in the reactions. Thanks so much for being such an amazing host!

berserkboi and KingBruno like this.
  10. Well that's my 11 in the next winners rate sorted. Great taste everyone.

londonrain, KingBruno and berserkboi like this.
  11. I would also like to thank @KingBruno for an absolutely fantastic rate! The pace, the write-ups, the idea! All amazing.
    Thrilled that Aaliyah won. Definitely a worthy winner, even though it wasn't my #11.

12. Excellent rate @KingBruno. Thank you for hosting it. Have there been rates for other production discographies? Rating The Neptunes or Dr Dre would be exciting.

13. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I would absolutely be here for a Darkchild rate.

Robsolete, Furball, slaybellz and 3 others like this.
  14. Want both of those and Darkchild.

There is a Guy Sigsworth rate coming up for what it's worth. And a Max Martin one has been done in the past. But both lean more towards pop and not R&B/hip-hop.

Furball and londonrain like this.
  15. Freemasons rate perhaps or should I use the entries for PJ00?

16. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

Most of the best Freemasons songs are all instant vetoes anyway.

berserkboi likes this.
  17. Omg. All those killer remixes:
    Green Light
    Mesmerized
    Work
    Sandcastle Disco

londonrain and berserkboi like this.
  18. I was thinking and ...

This could be fun. I’d like to run it but I wonder if people know him well enough to participate in a production discography rate.

19. londonrain

londonrain Staff Member

I'd say so. Even if they don't, they'll recognise the songs in the rate. Just tell everyone it's a rate that features:

Jennifer Lopez - If You Had My Love
    Lady Gaga featuring Beyoncé - Telephone
    Whitney Houston - It's Not Right But It's Okay
    Brandy & Monica - The Boy Is Mine
    Spice Girls - Holler / Let Love Lead The Way
    Utada Hikaru - Time Limit
    Destiny's Child - Lose My Breath
    Beyoncé - Deja Vu
    Michael Jackson - You Rock My World
    Janet Jackson - Feedback
    Monica - Angel Of Mine
    Brandy - Right Here (Departed)
    Toni Braxton - He Wasn't Man Enough
    Mariah Carey - The Art of Letting Go
    Nelly Furtado - Waiting For The Night
    Ciara - Got Me Good
    Kelly Clarkson - I Forgive You

That should mobilise a whole bunch of fanbases.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2017
  20. I only knew He Wasn't Man Enough For Me was by him and that would have been enough for me to participate...

Robsolete, KingBruno and londonrain like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.