Tinashe - 333 | Page 15 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - 333

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Mar 29, 2021.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

This is absolutely idyllic. The flutes make me so nostalgic for All Hands on Deck and Aquarius in general. I can see why it might not be clicking with some people but I'm very much here for this warmer sound.

2. This is not as instant for me as Die a Little Bit or Touch & Go, but I will be giving ha my streams. Also not being on New Music Friday really impacts the streams, so let's stream girlies!

sesita and Truce like this.
  3. This is deceptively strong. I couldn't initially tell if it might be too weightless but the hook has been lodged in my head since I listened so it's another homerun for Miss Nashe!

4. Oh this is lovely. Reminds me of I Finally Understand by Charli, which is my favorite Charli song, so it was an instant grab. It's a style she hasn't explored yet and I'm happy she's venturing into new sounds and visuals. She's an artistë after all!

5. Okay this has fully clicked with me and it bops.

I can't wait for her to sell the **** out of it in the video and convert all the non-believers.

6. Reading the thread, I was a little apprehensive at the muted (for her) reactions, but thankfully I love this. A nice, summery Nashe album is a concept I can get behind.

4Roses, An Insider, Dijah. and 14 others like this.
  7. The way this weather all week has been sunny and hot here in London. Yet on the day Tinashe releases her summer bop, it’s pissing it down and cold and grey. However, that hasn’t stopped the song being an absolute bop.

lushLuck and Up Down Suite like this.
  8. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Oh I love this, it's so breezy and fun. A perfect mix of "Superlove" and "Hopscotch".

9. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Another smash whew!!

Milotic likes this.
  10. I'm not quite sure what to think of Pasadena. It's a nice vibe and sounds good but it sounds a little bonus track-like at times. IDK. The background vocals are lovely though.

Stopremix likes this.
  11. This really reminded me those both songs but taking into a new spin. I love it. It’s a good Amuse Bouche before we get MORE!

lushLuck likes this.
  12. tea

tea

Supicious that this is nowhere on New Music Friday considering I'm Every Woman, Love Line, and Lean On Me all have sizeable and stable streams

[​IMG]

13. Maybe the fake Tinashe of two weeks ago whose chill vibes people here loved ruined her chances :(

An Insider, lushLuck and Butterfly like this.
  14. It’s been four years, two more albums (almost), and a stream of fierce collaBOPs and one of singles …

Is it too soon to do another Tinashe rate?…

phily693 and lushLuck like this.
  15. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

When Tinashe Triple Threat drops I think we should.

16. That’s kind of what I was thinking. I’ve been jonesing to host another rate, and I feel like once we know a release date, I kind of want to put my name in the ring to do a rate to start sometime after the album is released.

soratami, Milotic and Subwaykid like this.
  17. I put this on repeat and it grew on me a lot. I should've known this would happen given Die A Little Bit did just the same.

boombazookajoe likes this.
  18. This is so good and not what I expected at all.

19. This gives me a touch of Sweetener war flashbacks but she rides this vibe beautifully.

I just love her voice.

20. I had to throw this a like for Phoebe Bridgerton nn.

An Insider, Mr Blonde and lushLuck like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.