Tinashe - 333 | Page 20 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - 333

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Mar 29, 2021.

1. I saw her live once at a free alcohol brand function that was invite only and literally nobody cared. She did 3/4 songs and I was the only cig in front getting my entire life. She’s an amazing live performer and gives it her all - considering the circumstances.

Her set was before HyunA’s.

Jacques, Truce, eatyourself and 8 others like this.
  2. Oh yes (literally went all out and bought meet and greets that I knew were too good to be true nn), but I was referring to her time signed to RCA.

3. A new Tinashe feature, y'all.

BeingNormal, Dijah., tea and 20 others like this.
  4. Was just about to post this! It’s v.good!

elektroxx likes this.
  5. This is such a smooth BOP.

BeingNormal, SiduousIII and elektroxx like this.
  6. Honestly, every collab Rejjie’s released from this album since last year has been fantastic and this is no different.

7. The “Is it the real Tinashe or the I’m fake one” dread was real this morning.

Dijah., ohdenny, Bobbyrae and 7 others like this.
  8. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Didn't one of the insiders say there was an extended mix of "Love Line"? @Tinashe @Shift K3Y what's the hold up

[​IMG]

4Roses, CarlysAngel, tea and 12 others like this.
  9. Don't worry, Vas. I listen to make sure that Tinashe was the Tinashe that the thread title referred to and not the South African based musician, producer and DJ from Witbank.

Judy Jetson Hooker, LPMA and lushLuck like this.
  10. It’s not official but this is a good substitute for now

CaliDevotion, phily693 and RainOnFire like this.
  11. She's confirmed in an interview that..

- Album is out July / August
    - 15+ tracks long
    - 50 minutes in total

and one of the insiders confirmed that the next single drops either next week or the week after.

12. We're spoiled. "Pasadena" has been a massive grower.

13. Pasadena played during my afternoon run today and it positively glowed amid the 80° sunshine.

This has also been a major grower for me. It is perfectly suited for the summer.

TRAVVV, Dijah., Crayons and 1 other person like this.
  14. Thank God. No more 30 minute "albums." She really feeds us with the album lengths every time.

phily693, Island, TRAVVV and 3 others like this.
  15. I am so ready to be scalped. She always delivers but everything just feels so... right for her at the moment? She's such a force to be reckoned with and does everything so amazingly well.

Dijah. and lushLuck like this.
  16. I love this song so much, between this and Pasadena the cig is dead.

17. She also said that while the album will be ~15 tracks she plans to drop more throughout the year via other avenues (like a remix album).

Jacques, LPMA, phily693 and 6 others like this.
  18. I hope she snatched Love Line for her album.

BeingNormal, tea, Jacques and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.