Tinashe - 333 | Page 33 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - 333

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Mar 29, 2021.

1. [​IMG]

2. Something about the album cover doesn't quite read "album cover" to me, whether it's the composition of the shot or the general air of it looking more like an existing shoot made into a fanmade cover.

That said, her endless hustle continues to leave the other girls in the dust and I'm extremely excited to see how this sounds, given the two tracks thus far feel quite distinct from one another.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  3. I'm glad someone mentioned it because it's exactly how I feel. It's not a bad cover, it just doesn't read like a cover? I'm blaming this on the fact that it looks like she's coming out of the sewer.

Stopremix likes this.
  4. The RCA sewer.

5. A little sad that Rascal's going to be an album orphan now, but I can see it has a very different vibe from Pasadena and Bouncin'. Either way, 13 new songs in a few weeks, she's the queen of serving content.

Last edited: Jul 22, 2021
  6. K94

K94

Ready for Kaytranashe part 2. Ready for it all!

7. The way she’s wearing the same gloves from the Songs For You cover. Queen of being environmentally conscious. When will your fave etc etc??

4Roses, phily693, SiduousIII and 8 others like this.
  8. Wait, I just noticed the glove. We love continuity!

9. The album cover is not for me (it looks like an lightly edited outtake?), but I'm sure the music will be.

10. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Another album...

We stay fed!

11. International hunties do we have track lengths from the pre-order?

12. [​IMG]

13. Thank you!

14. [​IMG]

I think the tour poster or Bouncin' artwork should have been the album cover, but I'm still very excited. Amazing visuals regardless.

15. rdp

rdp

Not the first five tracks having like 6 minutes in total ñnn. The Bouncin' Saga: Breaking Dawn Part 2 being longer than Part 1 though... masterpiece incoming!!

16. Leaving RCA was the best thing that ever happened to her

WHEW her imperial phase

18. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Her visuals are always so eye-catching and great but....the album cover isn't for me. Any of the other images from this era would have been better for me.

LPMA, Stopremix and Hyrulian like this.
  19. I really like the album cover but the lighting on her is way off, looks Coverlandia'd as a result.
    Trying to see past it because I love it outside of that.

Verandi likes this.
  20. Bouncin’ Part 2?!?! She stays spoiling us.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.