Tinashe - 333 | Page 36 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - 333

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Mar 29, 2021.

1. I wish I could move like that! I'd break a hip, I'm sure!

2. She's incredible. Also, I'm pleased to confirm that playing Bouncin at full volume in the car is a truly transcendent experience.

Milotic, lushLuck and Stopremix like this.
  3. I know that "Esther" is just a feature, but it might be my favorite track from this era thus far.

Solenciennes and inevitable like this.
  4. If this were the album cover…!

Solenciennes, ysev, Island and 13 others like this.
  5. tea

tea

damn sounds the exact same as the recording, reese puffs snapped, sis

Slice of Life, R92, mattieh and 12 others like this.

6. I had no idea she was doing an AMA. Not a ton of answers, but I may have Died a Little Bit at this Wildfire shade.
    upload_2021-7-29_14-8-8.png

7. Citing Stuck With Me as her most underrated song, she made some points on that one.

1991, TRAVVV, Island and 16 others like this.
  8. I had no idea until now that she didn't write Wildfire. I guess the label forced her to record it?

Island, phily693, godspeed and 3 others like this.
  9. Ok but will there ever be a vinyl release of this album

10. She confirmed it the other day. Whether we'll see it this year I don't know.

11. I keep thinking how next week I’m starting it by getting my second vaccine dose and ending it with a new Tinashe album. Blessed.

12. It somehow hadn't clicked in my brain that this is a week away until this post. Truly blessed.

13. DC promo
    E30AC269-3191-49ED-B727-DF3FEE6837AF.jpeg

RMK, Slice of Life, R92 and 12 others like this.
  14. Wildfire is great and has always felt super underrated to me so it’s a shame she doesn’t like it. But I guess it makes sense why she’s never performed it live now ddd.

Hyrulian, superultra, 1991 and 8 others like this.
  15. I didn't realize that she co-wrote the entirety of Aquarius bar "Wildfire." It's a personal favorite of mine, so it's a shame that she hates it.

Fuchsia, stoicist, Island and 5 others like this.
  16. 2014

2014 Staff Member

I looooooove Stuck With Me! It actually fits so well with the new stuff - a trendsetter!!

Hyrulian, 1991, Dijah. and 4 others like this.
  17. Did anyone ask her about physicals of the new album?

18. She confirmed them already in an interview.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.