Tinashe - 333 | Page 41 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - 333

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Mar 29, 2021.

1. X marks the fucking spot.

elektroxx and lushLuck like this.
  2. The constant trickling in the production of Bouncin’, Pt. 2… she really said p*ss p*g rights!!

Enrique Garcia likes this.
  3. So, if what I read on Genius is true, ABSOLUTELY and RAYE are sisters?!?! Talent truly is hereditary.

Mr.Arroz, Slice of Life, tea and 18 others like this.
  4. These descriptions...

[​IMG]

5. Not a SINGLE bad song. She did that again.

What a stunning album. Also, @BEST FICTION didn’t overhype The Chase. What a beautiful song, it’s making me want to cry.

6. Just found out that Stargate produced “The Chase,” which explains why it made me think of their demo version of “After the Afterparty” by Charli.

Mr.Arroz, tea, lushLuck and 7 others like this.
  7. Undo is that BOP.

superultra, nikkysan and ohdenny like this.
  8. I haven't heard the album yet but since @Jacques already name dropped Rochelle Jordan, please listen to her latest album Play With The Changes. It's brilliant and not far removed from some of your reviews for 333!

9. Right???! She even liked my tweet stanning it, so I've decided it's THE ONE from this album.

10. I listened to this on my drive home from work.
    1dXshSz.gif
    We do not deserve her.

11. Her artistry is just out of this world, she's really never stopped delivering. We do not deserve her.

12. The way you just made me SALIVATE. I cannot wait to vibe to this with some eddies tonight.

[​IMG]

deepheat03, j267, Steve003 and 5 others like this.
  13. [​IMG]

14. Her artistry really seems to know no bounds, but what really seals the deal for me is that she has one of my favorite pop voices ever? Extremely versatile, she embodies every song, every mood, every genre so effortlessly with her vocals.

lushLuck, Diet Pop!, rdp and 10 others like this.
  15. Let Me Down Slowly was produced by Sam Sparro?! Shook.

elektroxx, Jacques and ohdenny like this.
  16. The descriptions here... can't wait to have it on heavy rotation tomorrow.

17. SHY GUY not being a full song is kind of a war crime????

18. The way SHY GUY doesn't let up and then it transitions into Bouncin.... my ass fell clean off and I still have 11 tracks to go.

tea, Diet Pop!, Dreampopboy and 3 others like this.
  19. RMK

RMK

Angels is such a great mood shift. Comes at the perfect time.

j267 and Dijah. like this.
  20. A re-release of some sort seems inevitable so we need to bully her into making a full version.

elektroxx and Hyrulian like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.