Tinashe - 333 | Page 58 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - 333

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Mar 29, 2021.

1. I’m still ***flawless. “The Chase” is just the song from 333 that all the yt gays local-adjacents gravitated towards, so—naturally—I’m enjoying the disappointment stemming from its setlist exclusion, ddd.

Andrew, tea, huntypoo and 9 others like this.
  2. Stay evil! “:)”

3. I think I'd like to see The Chase as either the pre-encore finisher or a first encore kind of moment, before going into the ones everyone came to see like 2 On / All Hands On Deck.

4. The biggest omission for me is Perfect Crime. I’m hurt, but she gave me Last Call so I can’t be too mad at her.

5. How Many Times / Like I Used To is going to END me.

TRAVVV, Jonathan27, Hyrulian and 2 others like this.
  6. Tinashe has such an incredible back catalogue that no matter what she puts into her set list she'll always have things that get missed. She absolutely kills everything she does so I'm sure the crowd won't be left wanting.

Mill., TRAVVV, Milotic and 1 other person like this.
  7. I honestly thought that I was the only one who didn't love "The Chase." Like I saw everyone in here hyping it up, but then when I heard it, it was like "is this it?"

tea, superultra and Hyrulian like this.
  8. I skip The Chase every time and I’m not ashamed to say it

9. Some of you have never chased and it shows.

10. RMK

RMK

This would've been such a killer album cover.

[​IMG]

11. The album cover is the worst thing about this entire project - and knowing she had a ton of better pictures from the same set it's just confusing! I'm hoping we get another one for the deluxe and that's the one that ends up on physicals.

12. The Chase has snuck into my top 5 from the album. An ethereal moment most pleasing to me.

I adore it but I thought Undo was the locals bop of 333?

Mushroom, lushLuck and Mr Blonde like this.
  13. Seeing as we're sharing unpopular 333 opinions.. Undo is just average for me. I mean it's fine but I think she did it 10 times better on Perfect Crime. X deserved the push on release week with a music video instead.

14. Undo is actually the track that has suddenly creeped up on me and now I haven't had it off.

I do agree X should have had it's moment before it though.

15. The album cover remains beautiful, iconic, legendary, and the first thing that piqued my interest about the project. It's giving elusive forest nymph. The brooding and ~*~sexy~*~ vibe of the outtakes doesn't fit the album as well.

Fuchsia, blaze_dave, Artangel and 2 others like this.
  16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

This is hitting my reset button dfkjbfljskhdajfs

17. Asjfslafjkafjs this is so hateful!!

18. Drunk & Incapable <3

boombazookajoe likes this.
  19. Someone confirmed in the replies to that setlist tweet that she did perform The Chase so its haters in here lost!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.