Tinashe - 333 | Page 62 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - 333

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Mar 29, 2021.

1. I would gladly sit through a 50-song-bopathon setlist from her, she’s just that good.

2. In major cities she was doing around 3k sized venues (NY/LA) but the average for the tour was about 1.5k capacity venues. She sold a lot of the shows out extremely fast and highkey, she should’ve been doing bigger venues.

There’s apparently plans to tour Europe as well as a second US leg after she releases the deluxe. Basically, she’s more in demand than she initially thought.

3. God I hope she does come to Europe I will FLIP.

ALEX likes this.
  4. 2014

2014 Staff Member

That trampoline choreography....no one else can touch her right now.

5. I actually love the thought of her realising this.. she deserves it so so much! I also NEED to go to a London date if true.

6. Solenciennes

Solenciennes Staff Member

She didn’t perform Feels Like Vegas when I saw her in 2015 and it still bothers me when I think about it!

lushLuck likes this.
  7. There's a deluxe?!

8. I’ve seen a few people talking about one, don’t think it’s been officially confirmed though.

PopCrushed and claire_louise like this.
  9. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Watching her truly come into a new level of self-assurance/confidence while performing live as her discography itself gets better and better... we stan an artist that perseveres and levels up. Icon!

Milotic, Mill., FINISH LINE and 20 others like this.
  10. She's just been added to Mad Cool festival in Madrid next July so get your Tinussy ready for some summer dates, EU gals.

11. Scream at Tinussy, but I’m so ready to see her again on these shores. If she were to do a London date, I feel like Roundhouse would be an excellent venue for her.

12. Went to last night’s show in San Francisco and, as expected, twas one of the most delightful nights I’ve had in the last few years. The way she stomps on your neck the moment she hits the stage & never let’s go until Pasadena’s final note… a treasure. I was also pleased that the venue had a tiered floor so I could stand in one of the back sections and retain my great vantage point while also having a ton of space to myself. I haven’t danced or sang aloud that much in far too long and it felt so good to be amongst an energetic, diverse cross-section of stans all getting their lives for 90 minutes. A much-needed escape of an eve with one of our generation’s defining performers.

Finally getting to experience Ghetto Boy live is a life highlight.

13. I missed both Chicago dates on account of not having transportation (Uber is nonexistent in my area and I don't drive) so I'll gladly take a deluxe and another leg.

14. At some point, I would also like to have a conversation about her hot guitar player whom she kept bringing front & center in a sleeveless Tinashe tee. She knew the demo.

15. If there’s one thing we’re sure of in this world, it’s that Tinashe always understands the assignment.

16. Quite random when the headliners are uniformly straight bro rock acts.

17. You can basically create one great ciggy day with the pop girlies of each day they have hidden under the rock bros. As it is it's very slim pickings. I'd go if I lived in Madrid but wouldn't travel for that.

18. sometimes Tinashe just be doing things

19. I didn’t think it could get any more random than licking a toilet, but alas…

LPMA likes this.
  20. It's giving

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.