Tinashe - 333 | Page 65 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - 333

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Mar 29, 2021.

1. C’est La Vie saved me more than once. An absolute gem of an album. Still the best album of 2016 yes.

Jersey, tea, FINISH LINE and 9 others like this.
  2. Nightride really is one for the loner girls. Still my favorite of her releases with special mention to my personal favorite song from her Ghetto Boy being an absolute marvel of a closer.

3. The fact that I got to see her perform “Ghetto Boy” in concert... I’m still shook.

4. I'm manifesting the timeline where she's able to do anniversary tours for all her projects and we can get Nightride live in full. The medley at KOKO was not enough.

5. She's streaming a professionally recorded version of the 333 Tour without an audience tomorrow.

6. My CD came in and nn the case was broken, truly queen of physicals. It's fine I have a replacement to use but made me laugh.

lushLuck likes this.
  7. I mean, I love her but I wish she would invest more in physicals. I was waiting for the 333 CD to drop just to snatch a Songs For You CD with it and now the Songs For You CDs are sold out, lord knows if they will ever be restocked.

And I'll forever be waiting for the Nightride physical.

8. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

Maybe I'll change my mind later because I'm in a Nightride state of mind right now, but Ghetto Boy has to be her best song ever, right? A showstopper.

9. She just uploaded these performances from (I think?) her recent virtual concert:

10. She posted the full show on YouTube

11. This So Much Better and Ooh La La mash-up is fire!

Tchelitchew, tea, JXCK94 and 9 others like this.
  12. She really performed Angels here but not at my show in DC. I’m crying.

13. She's such a giver and I still need to order the seedee but I really wish a vinyl was being sold as well.

14. Listening to this album now after not doing it for a few months. What a great record, from start to finish.

15. Let me down slowly has crept up on me a lot recently. The second verse is so fucking good.

I can’t get enough of this album. Also I’m gagged start how Bouncin’ works as a great summer bop and Bouncin’ part 2 works as an excellent winter jam. Who else is doing it like Tinashe huh?!

16. I did my Spotify Unwrapped today. Bouncin’ was my most played song of the year and Tinashe was my most played artist. Also, my top 5 songs went:

Tinashe
    Aly & AJ
    Tinashe
    Aly & Aj
    Tinashe

I mean, when the material is good, it’s good!!

17. Tinashe was my most-played artist, and “Cash Race” and “Pasadena” landed in my top 5. Undeniable impact. Weddings, baby showers, graduations, funerals...

18. Don't forget actual showers!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.