Tinashe - 333 | Page 67 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - 333

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by strangekin, Mar 29, 2021.

1. Everyone, what is this? Apparently, it has been released by Columbia, which does not make sense as she was never signed to them.

2. Just someone uploading leaks again.

Dijah. and lushLuck like this.
  3. Columbia based on Colombia.

TRAVVV likes this.
  4. lushLuck likes this.
  5. I may as well go ahead and laminate my stan card, judging from my Top 10 on Apple Music this year dd.

8AD53CFC-8AAA-41D1-8E92-9B32AAA4E73A.jpeg

6. [​IMG]

FarAndBeyond, lushLuck and Milotic like this.
  7. RJF

RJF

Someone please @ me with a vinyl.

8. X video is finally coming. Should've been the 1st single!

Ensnare, He, tea and 20 others like this.
  9. Getting Facebook to fund the video AND extend its reach? Whew the mind of a mastermind. Apparently the I Can See The Future video is also still ready to go.

huntypoo, He, tea and 7 others like this.
  10. So is the deluxe real or some lie made up by one of you queens.
    [​IMG]

tea, nooniebao, RUNAWAY and 15 others like this.
  11. TMZ posting about this manifesting more exposure for our hardworking queen.

huntypoo, tea, nooniebao and 5 others like this.
  12. I hadn't listened to these before and they slap. She never misses does she?

D.Jay likes this.
  13. I can’t stop replaying this clip. The set is sort of giving Company by way of Aaliyah’s Try Again. Serve incoming!

TRAVVV and lushLuck like this.
  14. Doja feature PLEASE

tea and lushLuck like this.
  15. I was gonna get the CD but MAWMA these shipping fees! It’s even more expensive than the CD. No baby no…

16. I was the same but managed to find one on ebay for £10 cheaper overall. They don't come up often but it's worth persevering.

17. I know she’s self-fund and that makes me respect and appreciate her 10x but this took her literal ages! This was my song of the past summer!

Hyrulian likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.