Tinashe - Songs For You | Page 2 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - Songs For You

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. !!!!!!!!!!

I'M HAVING HEART PALPITATIONS.

!!!!!!!!!!

2. This is incredible, and I think it may be the best thing I've ever heard from Jacques Green, even better than 'Ready' or 'Another Girl'.

Seriously, this is phenomenal. I'm surprised at how "alternative" she's being positioned.

3. vasilios

vasilios Guest

Jam of jams.

4. Incredible track! Think I've listened to it 5 times in a row... I'm actually embarrassed by how much I like this.

5. I think it's a really good move to get her in with people like Jacques Greene, she has a very ethereal voice which compliments the style of him, Koreless, Jamie Woon, Jamie xx, Dev Hynes, Julio Bashmore etc well. It's a type of music that is going to blow up very soon and I would love Tinashe to be at the forefront of that!

6. 3Xs

3Xs

Painted Faces is absolutely gorgeous.

7. BML

BML

I love her name. The new track is wonderful as well.

8. Go Go Gurl Tinashe....been a fan since The Stunners

9. Glad that she's doing more music with Jacques Greene. 'Painted Faces' is really one of the years top tunes

10. She has a genuinely stunning voice. She's the total package.

11. Some stuff from the Dazed interview, and a quote from Dev Hynes about her...

12. Her debut album is one of my most anticipated. The people she's working with make me think it will be absolutely amazing. 'Stargazing' was one of my absolute favourite songs of 2012, and 'That' and 'This Feeling' are impeccable too. I hope she gets an album out by the year's end but I sort of doubt it considering how crowded it is. It'll be worth the wait though.

13. This Feeling is such a jam.

14. I listen to her every single day. I put on her mixtapes anytime I'm in my bed, whether I'm falling asleep or having sex. As for the album, I'd say she should wait until next spring- Q1 is the time when people start to get tired of all the mess that was released the year before, and I sincerely think she has a chance dropping a top 40 smash when the storm has calmed.

15. From her Facebook:

Yay!

16. I hope she get's the recognition she deserves. 'In Case We Die' is one of my favourite mixtapes.

17. I am digging​ 'Vulnerable'. She can do no wrong.

18. We'll find out in a few hours!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.