Tinashe - Songs For You | Page 246 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - Songs For You

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Oh my god ANOTHER VIDEO in SUITS for this bop, YES.

2. She's a server she serves!!!

3. We’re not worthy

Stopremix likes this.
  5. I'm so glad that Save Room For Us got a proper music video -- it's surprisingly fitting for the time of year, where I live (due to the snowing, it feels more like a December than a February, even though I get why she picked Valentine's Day). And, surprise! The visuals are stunning.

6. I'm so glad this era is happening. WHAT A TIME TO BE ALIVE.

EDIT: THE REMIX. Every strand of hair I had I-

Kuhleezi, Dreampopboy, sesita and 2 others like this.
  7. Okay, but when she started crying in the video, I legitimately teared up. The pain on her face, I—
    [​IMG]

8. Another day, another serve!! The official musics video is beautifully shot. She looks gorgeous, dancing is on point (obviously) and when she started crying!!!??!! It’s a testament to her undeniable star power that the video is so minimal but gives us so much! A legend, an icon!!!

9. Let me add that seeing Tinashe in a suit really affirms to me that I am indeed bisexual.

10. Love the video - ‘Tinashe dancing in a suit’ is a better concept than I could hope for from most music videos. That said, wish it had been done in black & white like the Insta teaser. It would be STUNNING if so.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2020 at 6:47 PM
  11. I wake up to a remix AND a whole new music video? Tinashe mom, I haven't even got out of bed and you have already kept me fed for the day!

12. Months and months ago, when 'Nashe was languishing and Joyride had long since passed and we didn't know if she'd be trapped in her record deal forever, I had a little spark of optimism in my heart. I just felt for some reason, when all of the bullshit was dealt with, she was going to come harder than ever before. Perhaps I just really, really, really wanted that at the time and was delusional, but my point is, my sixth sense was right and this whole project and era really are phenomenal, top to bottom.

So impressed and grateful that we still are getting fed, and it's all still so delicious. She is such a great overall artist and you can tell when she truly loves something she's doing. We don't deserve her, no one does!

Mushroom, godspeed, Kuhleezi and 26 others like this.
  13. I am so happy with this era. So, so happy. She absolutely delivered, there's not a single thing I would change. I'm so glad she exists, basically.

Dreampopboy and Stopremix like this.
  14. The video is gorgeous.

I can't tell you how much it warms my heart to see her thriving like this!
    After all that bullshit she went through at her time at RCA I bet this feels like such a personal triumph for her.

Stopremix likes this.
  15. The video is kind of giving me “All Hands on Deck but make it a sad business meeting.” This era has been so exciting, I just know she’s not done with serving us visuals yet.

16. aux

aux

Who gave her the fucking right to be this excellent

17. She did!

18. RainOnFire

RainOnFire Staff Member

The video is great. I admire her hustle so much.

19. She just effortlessly kills it! Her heel remains on my neck! Help

lushLuck likes this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.