Tinashe - Songs For You | Page 247 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - Songs For You

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Every time I think I'm bad at my job, I think about the RCA staff that managed to hold all this talent back and then I don't feel so bad.

2. RJF

RJF

She is a force. Her work ethic, her verve, her talent.

3. 2014

2014 Staff Member

This is so Janet I LOVE IT and I adore her!

4. I very rarely feel this way about popstars but I feel like I sort of want to, like, donate to Tinashe at this point? I don't even want any merch or anything in return. Just lemme pop a few coins in ha bank account so she can continue to make work. She's incredible.

5. I’d really love her to do a patreon or something to help fund her vision if she continues as an independent artist.

6. It's unreal how I stan this woman and give her my coin so easily... As long as she continues to churn out quality visuals, songs, choreography, and eras, I'll always be buying merch, tickets, and albums because she's so easy to root for. She's been hustling her ass off for over a decade and only continues to improve. That truly cannot be said of most people in this industry.

7. I love that she's involved in every single decision. Her creativity and talent are limitless.

sayzee_spice and stoicist like this.
  8. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Save Room For Us getting two videos - the talentry. I hope Perfect Crime gets one.

9. I think Save Room is my least favourite track on the album, but I’m not complaining about stuffing my face with the content she continues to SERVE 24/7.

Stopremix, Kuhleezi, RUNAWAY and 3 others like this.
  10. I feel like I've done this already since I've been waiting for my CD for 2 months. And I'm not even mad.

RainOnFire likes this.
  11. Ok I’ve seen this video like 10 times! Whew!!

I love her!!

lushLuck and Stopremix like this.
  12. She comes through harder and harder every time. Absolute excellence.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.