Tinashe - Songs For You | Page 248 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - Songs For You

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Aug 29, 2012.

1. It truly is a thing to behold. There was a good year or two where I felt like Tinashe's name only brought up snickers, eye rolls, or straight up hate. I'm so happy she continued to have such a vocal fanbase who supported her during that rough patch and that she came back stronger than ever to prove EVERYONE wrong.

2. Spotify informed me that I’m in the top 1% of Tinashe streamers worldwide.

[​IMG]

3. Everyone I have played Link Up for love it. I really hope it gets a push / goes viral. She needs to start a tik tok challenge with some cute choreo (or I will nn)

4. This album just doesn't get old. I listen to it every day and it always feels fresh and I don't get sick of it.

Kuhleezi, Crisp X, Bobbyrae and 5 others like this.
  5. I want my vinyl already.

Mr.Arroz, Jacques, Crisp X and 4 others like this.
  6. This still getting full spins on the daily, but I gotta be honest.... the album ends at Know Better. The last two just give bonus track teas. That G-Eazy feature is genuinely offensive.

7. I've come around to G-Eazy's feature, it's so sleazy that it kind of works? I think So Much Better and Remember When both need to be present for the narrative anyway. Know Better is an emotional climax, but if the album ended there it would feel incomplete.

OspreyQueen, lushLuck and chaychay7 like this.
  8. SMG

SMG

Me too!

9. This! I've been forcing myself to listen to other stuff lately just because I'm worried I'll overplay it, but I still can't help going back to it almost daily.

10. It’s funny because just yesterday I was thinking how depressing and apathetic this thread was this time last year when we all talked about the state of Tinashe’s career and her untapped potential. Look at what a difference a year makes! I truly love Tinashe and how much she believes in herself. She knows she’s a star and will work her ass off to be that star. Similar to JoJo, she never claims herself a victim and has just kept it pushing and now she’s in control she’s creating and releasing art she believes in. Her positive aura just oozes in everything she does and it’s hard not to just smile at how far she’s come in just a year. I love her I love her I LOVE HER!!!!!

11. I’m so sick - my boyfriend planned and paid for an entire trip to Denver to see her for a Valentine’s Day present, and here she goes now wanting to play right down the street from me here in Florida.

OspreyQueen, K94, Crisp X and 5 others like this.
  12. I got an email saying that my order has been delayed due to production issues. They sent a 25% off but without expiry date...

I wanted to get the T-Shirt with the album cover on it but it's sold out. WELP.

13. What did you order in the first place?

14. It's the CD that's having production delays, I got the same email.

Vasilios likes this.
  15. While the vinyl, sans delays, is still delayed.

Jacques and Butterfly like this.
  16. I ordered the signed vinyl and CD sis.

17. I'd be asking for refunds elsewhere but for Bopnashe ft Scamashe I can wait. Take my money sis.

phily693, acl, Jacques and 3 others like this.
  18. I've ordered the cd but I didn't get this. I checked up on it a few days ago and was told they were hoping to receive them this week.

19. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Listened to this twice through on the way to work this morning and there is not one did, nothing stoppable, she is just that good UGH

lushLuck likes this.
  20. It was the signed CD, if that makes a difference.

The email went to my junk folder and was addressed from a person working for her store rather than from the store itself.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.