Tinashe - Songs For You | Page 290 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - Songs For You

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Aug 29, 2012.

1. You just know the video is going to serve!

eatyourself, elektroxx and lushLuck like this.
  2. Nashe why are you doing this to me? Making me give that woman streams in 2020?

He, slaybellz and Kyliéyoncé like this.
  3. Can’t give her streams if you don’t listen to the song

[​IMG]

4. Dance Like Nobody’s Watching.

lushLuck and elektroxx like this.
  5. Play Fight and Rascal are both doing pretty well. Play Fight is #3 on her page passing 2.1 million streams and Rascal is #5 with 1.5 million. Hope she has an album or mixtape on the horizon - the Iggy / JoJo songs should keep helping her exposure.

tea and elektroxx like this.
  6. Just realised now that the 6 months have passed we can't claim PayPal refunds, as the order now looks as Completed, scream. Thiefashe, Scamashe, Stealashe won!

acl, eatyourself, strangekin and 4 others like this.
  7. Well they just updated the vinyl as sold out on her store, so hopefully that means it’s coming soon. Sigh.

Stopremix likes this.
  8. Good!

9. That side profile pic of Tinashe Iggy posted on Instagram is album cover worthy!

10. MAKJ remix of "Save Room" is the only thing I've listened to from her, minus the "Slumber Party" collab.
    No shade but is she worth giving a listen or am I not missing anything?

11. Yes! She has one of my favourite discographies of any artist that debuted in the last decade. A good mix of pop and R&B since 2012.

Maybe others will have specific recommendations, but I’d start listening chronologically beginning with her first mixtape In Case We Die. She has four mixtapes & four studio albums.

lushLuck, elektroxx and MC54 like this.
  13. Pop blasphemy

14. She really has fallen hard hasn’t she, yikes!

15. I feel like she's well worth giving a listen to! If you like the remix of Save Room, then you might like Just Say (produced by KDA), but otherwise she has a really solid discography. @nooniebao has a great point with starting off on In Case We Die and working through chronologically!! Hope you enjoy! :D

16. Yes, she is worth giving a listen. You are missing a lot.

Bangers&Bops, Kuhleezi, acl and 11 others like this.
  17. She is one of the best pop/R&B stars working today. You are missing out. Please fix it, I beg of you.

18. Imagine if she were to drop another project before the years out, a stan's dream. I'll even take Songs for You leftovers.

lushLuck and elektroxx like this.
  19. She has implied that she is working on something.

I just need an album so that "Rascal (Superstar)" has a parent album.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.