Tinashe - Songs For You | Page 298 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - Songs For You

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Aug 29, 2012.

1. It's still the Japan cover > standard cover > this cover, for me personally - but I am so glad she managed to right this little wrong & her her art presented as she originally intended.

Stopremix likes this.
  2. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

It hasn’t changed on my Spotify?

3. She's got a solo track on her brother's album and it slaps a biT.

[​IMG]

4. I know she hates the Aquarius cover because RCA forced it on her but sis leave it BE

5. To be honest... the new cover isn’t that great. Maybe I’m just used to the old cover.

elektroxx and Bobbyrae like this.
  6. I've always enjoyed both, so I really have no issue with whichever she goes with.

Mr.Arroz likes this.
  7. I don't quite like either cover that much but that's not a hill I will die on as it's still a brilliant album.

slaybellz, elektroxx and Stopremix like this.
  8. The mask on the cover. Queen always ahead of her time and promoting the right.

On some other news I feel so blessed that I started listening to her and there's just this endless amount of material and she keeps delivering more and more everyday... amen.

9. I can practically hear her shouting ‘you did it for Glory!!’ at her label... kii

[​IMG]

Now use that same energy to get the Joyride cover replaced with this superstar image

[​IMG]
    And also get the mixtapes on streaming
    That’s all hehe

10. Then release the vinyl

strangekin, Kuhleezi, Milotic and 9 others like this.
  11. The cover has changed on Spotify.

12. 2014

2014 Staff Member

'Tinnshe' though

colouroffensive likes this.
  13. I’d love for her to get her mixtapes on to streaming at some point.

14. She's been working on it but said some of the samples are difficult to clear or just really expensive (Blur by Britney for example). It might be a case of re-working songs, editing out samples or removing some altogether if it's unattainable. Azealia did this was Fantasea and Jai Paul did the same with his album. I'm sure we'll get them at some point.

Vulnerable coming back to streaming services would be great though.

superultra, Dijah., sesita and 7 others like this.
  15. Ah thanks for this insight, I really appreciate it.

1991 likes this.
  16. I don't know a better person.

Stopremix, Dijah., RUNAWAY and 4 others like this.
  17. Gimme Midnight Sun and Vulnerable and I’ll be thrilled

TRAVVV and Dijah. like this.
  18. Maybe she can volunteer at the vinyl pressing plant afterwards xx

19. Eh.

20. I'm happy for her getting the cover she wanted after all this time but the only problem with the other cover was the photo/cloud beard ddd. The shoot for it was cute.

Also it's 1 November, and you know what means? MerchNow definitely did not receive the vinyl mid-October fjdjehwjw.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.