Tinashe - Songs For You | Page 316 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - Songs For You

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Aug 29, 2012.

1. I'm still pressed that we never got full length versions of these, but especially the "Hopscotch" visual.

RainOnFire, Heartthrob, tea and 3 others like this.
  2. It happened to Kali Uchis. I stay hopeful for all of our underrated pop girls.

3. Stays evergreen.

4. I’m at a point where I love the THEY. remix of “Hopscotch” more than the original, oops.

5. Sad to notice the YOUNG AND DUMB Spotify page has been wiped clean. I wonder who was collecting that streaming coin?

6. @TinasheMomma

7. me to everyone during the almost year-long wait it took to get the Songs For You vinyl

TRAVVV likes this.
  8. tea

tea

RCA won't sabotage Tinashe's first hit in years. RCA won't block the Lock It remix from being released. RCA will be kind to Tinashe.

9. This isn't the first time it's been wiped so I'm sure it'll be back nn. Justice for Prisoner!!!

10. I need a new Tinashe era.

12. Subwaykid

Subwaykid Staff Member

Songs For You was a great collection of songs but I would love something a smidge more focused for the next album. Lock herself in a studio with Kaytranada and produce an 11 track album of bangers. I’ve given up on the “this is how Tinashe can still win” strategizing but something with a concise vision and high profile collaborator would be nice to see.

Artangel, SHYGUY, inevitable and 4 others like this.
  13. I would love a Tinashe x KAYTRANADA mixtape type of ordeal.

I would like to see Channel Tres, TOKiMONSTA, Lido, Sega Bodega, Blood Orange and Disclosure on the next album. I actually can’t believe Tinashe hasn’t worked with Disclosure yet....they’d be a perfect match.

14. When Tinashe gives us ha “Ungodly Hour” moment >>>

tea, heavymetalGAGA, Artangel and 7 others like this.
  15. I still need an album with Ryan Hemsworth.

And the "Stuck With Me" stan in me would love an EP with Felix Snow.

16. The album is finished apparently, an album track called 'HMU for a Good Time' is being sold / leaking imminently. Totally giving Songs For You II.

Artangel, Bslg17, ALEX and 10 others like this.
  17. HMU (For a Good Time) has leaked in decent quality and is out there now.

Kyliéyoncé likes this.
  18. Not me listening to my spotify mix while eating breakfast and getting Down With Your Love again! Thank god, I was sad about YOUNG AND DUMB getting wiped.

Last edited: Apr 1, 2021
  19. Wait, a new album actually exists? I thought it was all just speculation/wishful thinking based on her going viral. Flop fan.

nooniebao likes this.
  20. Does anyone know why that cursed Iggy Azalea collab keeps rising and is now #4 in her most popular songs?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.