Tinashe - Songs For You | Page 47 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - Songs For You

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Aug 29, 2012.

1. Oh my god, bought the tickets yesterday.

Can't wait to see her in Amsterdam!

2. I hope Tinashe pulls an Ariana Grande and releases her bigger-sounding, poppier sophomore effort less than twelve months after her debut.

3. I really like that, but you can barely tell it's Tinashe.

4. I'm usually a big fan of their covers but this one leaves me completely cold.

5. *less pop-py please.

6. This is Tinashe. She's not going all Max Martin bubblegum EDM anytime soon.

7. I want an album produced solely by Boi-1da and his team of recruits. Vulnerable and Cold Sweat for the win.

8. Ha.

9. [video=youtube;68MrrahuzGA]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68MrrahuzGA[/video]

Been my jam lately.

10. Island

Island Staff Member

Why does she look like FKA twigs?

11. I've just seen she'll be playing when I'll be there, so I might grab a ticket as well.

12. I must have her issue of V.

13. I wouldn't be against that if it happened, though.

14. Neither would I, although I really don't want her to descend into generic/faceless pop. Aquarius is one of the albums of the decade for me - it's that good. I have faith in her to blow everyone else of the map with her next effort.

15. This is what her second album should sound like: [video=youtube;aBn7bjy9c4U]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBn7bjy9c4U[/video]
    Also, more Dahi, Blood Diamonds, Sango, Cashmere Cat and Boi-1da. Bring back Jacques Greene and Ryan Hemsworth for some dance songs too!

16. I want more Stargate + Cashmere Cat tracks. Sung by Tinashe or anyone else. They make a killer combo.

17. I revisited the album today and it really is almost all killer, even Thug Cry has grown on me. I can't believe that 2 On still isn't huge in the UK yet, what's taking so long?!

18. Uh, it's time for single #3.

19. All Hands on Deck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.