Tinashe - Songs For You | Page 54 | The Popjustice Forum

Tinashe - Songs For You

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by DarkSacoura, Aug 29, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Really? I got Cassie - Me & U vibes.

2. Drop That Kitty is a fucking bop!!!!

3. Not remotely good. Frankly, Tinashe is better than this, as her entire debut shows.

4. It isn't good and yet it's great at the same time. It's a basic little jam from two of my favorite artists (and one that I like), and I'll take it for what it is. I hope it's a hit for them.

5. All Hands On Deck is being sent to Urban radio next week. Iggy is going to make the song worse, though.

6. What a jam! I can see myself slut dropping to this for quite a while.

7. I like Tinashe's part, but honestly on further listening it's a rather weak outing for everyone involved. Ty$ has better jams.

8. Remix?

9. So she's featuring on the track?? Oh dear.

10. They are touring together but really?

11. Do we really need another disposable rap from Iggy?

12. No. Amen.

13. Oh please Igloo, i'll let you support Tinashe on tour but please don't touch her music!

14. "All hands on deck" has all the potential to be massive. I hope Iziggyiiiiiizzzz rap won't flaw it.

I'm still obsessed with "Bet". In a perfect world it would be a single with a proper state-of-the-art video.

15. I won't allow that interview to be posted without highlighting this instagram. She is so stunning... and then you read that caption.

16. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Tinashe... bye.

The same camp as JHUD, then.

17. Why does she never really feature on tracks, it's so frustrating. I want a full verse and ad-libs, not background vocals.

18. The demo version of Drop That Kitty without Charli is better, her voice on the track just grates me a little. http://youtu.be/pXW3YthInwA

19. Poor Jealous.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.