Tinashe - Songs For You

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joyride may have turned out to be pretty shit but her label not capitalizing on the whole Nashe thing was one of the biggest fuck-up's of last year. I may have not been the biggest fan but Throw a Fit could have smashed and Like I Used To is still so poetic and poignant given what she had going on at that time.

I hope Rent pays the rent at least.

Um, no? It wasn’t Aquarius or Nightride levels of good but it was fine.

Fine like a demo album. I know my initial reaction to the album was definitely more positive but as time has gone on, the songs just don't hold up. In my opinion, at least.

Furthermore into unpopular opinion on Tinashe as presented by moí, Salt is my fave from Joyride.

Good afternoon everyone! I've decided that No Drama should've been #1 for at least 50 weeks.

Ff I hate how much I always love Offset's flow on his features

suNkfx0.gif

BREAKING: Tinashe has been removed from RCA's website, meaning she's free of that dumpster fire and is allowed to make whatever music she wants!

I think she got removed from it today cause I checked a few days ago and she was still there. Now her page redirects to a 404 not found page! I'm so happy I could cry!

Now give us music Queen!

BREAKING: Tinashe has been removed from RCA's website, meaning she's free of that dumpster fire and is allowed to make whatever music she wants!

I think she got removed from it today cause I checked a few days ago and she was still there. Now her page redirects to a 404 not found page! I'm so happy I could cry!

Now give us music Queen!
"Never ever lose your passion to dream."
What_Dreams_Are_Made_Of.mp3

Now give us music Queen!
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

IMG-2287.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.