TLC

The video release was pulled in the US. Apparently the group weren't happy with it, but I think it's fine for what it is? I wish they would've released it anyway. They look beautiful if nothing else. I was shook when I found it existed in the mid-2000's.

Not being able to follow up the two US #1's was a big fumble, but obviously there was a lot going on behind the scenes. The album had so many potential hits, and they just dropped the ball.
Apparently the reason they are never seen in the same scene together in this is because none of them were talking to each other at the time dd.

The video release was pulled in the US. Apparently the group weren't happy with it, but I think it's fine for what it is? I wish they would've released it anyway. They look beautiful if nothing else. I was shook when I found it existed in the mid-2000's.

Not being able to follow up the two US #1's was a big fumble, but obviously there was a lot going on behind the scenes. The album had so many potential hits, and they just dropped the ball.
Who knows if my memory is just making this up, but I would swear that I saw this on TRL back in the day.

So since people mentioned it in this thread I've been hunting the uncensored full length rap version of No Scrubs. I found it in low quality and found it in HQ but it's censored. Did he UK CD1 single have the censored or uncensored version as track 2?

I wish they'd perform "Dear Lie" on tour (when they come to the UK at least). It was their sixth biggest selling song the last time the Official Charts reported on their biggest songs. I just love it!

Dear Lie is gorgeous. I think with a better push here in the US, it could have done well following Unpretty.

I agree that Kick Your Game is one of their very best. I love that remix posted above!

I just watched the TLC documentary on Netflix, loved it so much. They were such a force of nature and I loved the positivity that shone through despite all the tough times.