Tom Aspaul - Black Country Disco (Album, out now!) | The Popjustice Forum

Tom Aspaul - Black Country Disco (Album, out now!)

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by Vasilios, Dec 10, 2014.

1. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Awww, remember when Tom swung by and talking about 'Feels so Good'?

Good times.

I actually really like this song too!

2. It's good, but it's no Indiana.

3. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

Scratch that it's AMAZING. Everyone should listen to it. I like that it occupies the same sonic space as 'Indiana' but still pushes his sound forward.

What a croon.

4. I'm obsessed with his voice.

5. Tom is amazing, isn't he? I love it when male popstars don't suck. The new song is great.

6. He should be receiving the attention Nick Jonas gets. 'Indiana' and 'Good Together' are light years ahead of any two tracks on that Jonas album.

7. matthew.

matthew. Staff Member

AND HES NICE.

He's totally like the type you could marry.

8. I heard that he singed a pretty huge publishing deal a while ago. I hope this means he'll get a big mainstream push. He's absolutely wonderful.

9. Here's to hoping for an album on the horizon!

10. Ooh, this is lovely.

He has such a good musicality, I'd love it if he wrote for Kylie (or Janet) some more.

11. I really, really love this. I don't think I like it as much as Pioneer, but I don't like most songs as much as I like Pioneer. It's nice to hear him do a song that you can properly dance to.

12. Wow, what a gorgeous song. I can't help but dream of Kylie singing it - he really should get in there and bang out an album with her.

13. Tom Aspaul, MNDR, and Garibay to write and produce the entirety of her next album please and thank you.

TRAVVV likes this.
  14. With Yasutaka Nakata as exec. producer, yeah.

15. YES.

(and MNEK).

TRAVVV likes this.
  16. We're here to discuss the lovely Mr Aspaul though.

If we get a dreamy synthpop album from him with tracks of this calibre, I'll cream my chonies.

17. This is FANTASTIC. Absolutely would love him and Kylie to work together forever.

18. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Brilliant track. I absolutely love his voice.

19. Right? I can't get over the vocals.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.