Toni Braxton | Page 4 | The Popjustice Forum

Toni Braxton

Discussion in 'Comeback corner' started by captaincroc, Jun 1, 2009.

1. 3Xs

3Xs

Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

Good to know!

2. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

I entered the thread thinking this would be some boring affair...but this sounds like an amazing David Morales remix of a 90's classic. The rave-y breakdown is a bit too harsh for how carefree the rest of the song is. The chorus is so lovely, and she sounds amazing.

Love this.

3. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

Eh, oops. Just reiterating my love for this!

4. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

Absolutely love this. Her voice is amazing. Pulse was definately above average, I adored all the singles. Hope this is a hit for her.

5. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

It doesn't seem to be available anymore :-( I was on my phone last time so couldn't download it and now the download link is gone and it doesnt play anymore.

6. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

The album is called 'Heartstrings & Synagogue Vibes' apparently. (?!)

7. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

Doyou know what?...I f***ing love Toni Braxton!! Her voice is just amazing and this song is bonkers, Ive missed her. I don't get why they gave this away though? Is it just part of its promotion (word of mouth?)

8. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

The video looks so cheap! I like the song though... and the guy in the video is HOT!

9. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

I love this song and Toni. Yes video looks cheap, but she looks stunning in every shot! And the guy is smoking hot. The beginning of the video remind sme of "Spanish Guitar". Is it still buzz single or did they decide to make oficcial first single?

10. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

What a ridiculous title.

11. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

The video is awful. I mean, there is the obvious cheapness but I don't know why she persists with this short hairstyle. It looks bad and ages her 10 years. The extended version of the song is nice, though.

12. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

Agreed. Stick a wig on her, and she looks 10x more attractive, and 10 years younger.

13. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

Its just a bad short hairstyle. During Pulse I thought she looked MUCH better with her short hairstyles.

14. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

It's called Gemstone apparently, it says in the video description.

15. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

That video is ludicrous. I quite liked it, but utterly ludicrous.

As someone who fell in love with Toni when Another Sad Love Song came out partly *because* of her short hair, it surprises me to say that I agree that it no longer suits her in the way it did. The shape of her face has changed, and it's no longer as flattering as it was.

16. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

Lord Almighty, edit the intro a bit and you have a humongous radio hit in your hands, Toni.

17. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

Bille Woodruff lost his touch completely. There are some good shots but that choreography and editing in the most amazing energetic part of the song (that dance breakdown) is beyond awful. He could at least do amazing glam shot with dynamic movement of camera to give that wow effect.

18. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

Don't know why, and this is somehow a majorly random comment, but I've always associated Bille Woodruff's videos with flop singles.

19. Re: Toni Braxton - I Heart You (Single) / 7th Album

Wow I did not even know this was out there! Love LOVE the song, it is quite unexpected but I don't want her album to be this because it will flop.

I agree the short curly hair is horrific, she looked gorgeous Pulse-era with the short hair that was shaved at the side but the curly 'fro is wrong.

This now and "Party Or Go Home" by Trina, excellent Braxton music right now.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.