Top Answer Game - KPop Edition | THE CLOSING CEREMONY | CONGRATS ARTEMISIA x | Page 31 | The Popjustice Forum

Top Answer Game - KPop Edition | THE CLOSING CEREMONY | CONGRATS ARTEMISIA x

Discussion in 'K-pop' started by Serg., Jul 8, 2018.

1. Thanks @Serg. even though I deserted you halfway through (doing a round in Windsor Castle in 1/2h on my 3g was simultaneously lit and not the tea) and congrats to @Artemisia for that almost all kill.

Twinkle, Oleander, RUNAWAY and 7 others like this.
  2. Oh @Serg., you were such an iconic host! The questions were really good and bright + your dragging of everyone (including me) who voted for Gangnam Style as "an idol group song that people all over the world know" still has me in shambles. I had fun! Thank you ~

3. I also live for @Serg. exposing our asses on question 20. This is the mess'ery I signed up for.

4. He

He

Loved it! Great work @Serg. unnie!

5. YasSSSs what kind of unexpected win!?!?
    [​IMG]

I would like to thank J.Seph for coming to my house and helping me figure out what an AOA is (as well as doing other things~)
    [​IMG]

I want to thank Holland for being gay
    [​IMG]

And of course, I could not have done it without my faithful husband and Queen of the South Korean military Taeyang.
    [​IMG]

I will leave you all with the bop of all bops, see you in the next game <3

6. See if you're going to burn a vote, at least do one someone else might pick. But no one else had that idea so
    ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Oleander, RUNAWAY, Vixen and 2 others like this.
  7. We’re all so iconic. Ugh, our minds. Main forum trainees could never etc etc

Thanks for hosting, @Serg. <3 It was good to not completely flop at something for once.

8. Also is this just because I don’t like LOONA?

Serg. likes this.
  9. You gave ZERO to Where Are You?, we still haven't forgotten that.

10. Thanks for hosting this @Serg. <3

I had never played an answer game before but it was a lot of fun. You did a great job with the questions.

Twinkle, Vixen, Oleander and 9 others like this.
  11. What's funny is that "Red Light" is still my ringtone. No lie.
    And everyone who's ever been with in 14 feet of my cell phone has learned to hate that song.

And... #20? I'm not a coward, just a narcissist.

And thanks, @Serg.

Last edited: Aug 28, 2018
    Twinkle, codecat, Serg. and 3 others like this.
  12. [​IMG]

Red Velvet as my signature song in the ranking reveals? When it's right it's right.

Thank you for such an ICONIC game @Serg. This was a riot and while I will still not forgive you all for not making Uhm Jung Hwa the unanimous #1 for the Lady Gaga of Korea, I still think we're the obvious tastemakers of the forum. Now let's just hope @Serg. doesn't delete all the posts on this one.

Twinkle, codecat, Serg. and 5 others like this.
  13. I really thought these heauxs were f(x) stans but suddenly everyone jumped ship to LOONA. And that wasn't even the worst one I wrote.

[​IMG]

Thanks @Serg. for my first (and LAST) Top answer game and also for providing the bops.

[​IMG]

14. So at the end of the day, a grand total of 8 points kept me from debuting?

[​IMG]

You're going on my list for leapfrogging over me and running off with 10th place, @Vixen. Either way, 11th place is pretty good for a girl with no talent someone who has only been on the subforum for a few months so I will take it!

Anyway, thanks so much for doing this @Serg.! Everything was perfect and while there were tricky rounds, they made the game a lot more fun and definitely made me learn a thing or two.

15. I couldn't participate to the last round and that has costed me a big descent in the ranking but I managed this thing better than expected!

That was a really funny game, thank you @Serg. :)

16. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

AN IMPACT.

But who answered "Whatever the biggest fight Slice of Life got into was"??? I never get into fight??? I'm like, the most angelic unnie ever??? No but forreal, what is this about ddddd.

Thank you so much, @Serg. unnie, for hosting this game. I can say that this is better than all the other Top Answer Games of the main forum. The themes, the questions, the messery. Everything was on point. I look forward to you running this game again in the near future. And I will make sure that when that time comes, @Artemisia unnie will be banned because I WILL NOT LOSE FOR A SECOND TIME BINCH. But congrats @Artemisia unnie! I hate you but you deserve this win. At least a non-NOONA member won this kekeke.

He, Oleander, PopZeitgeist and 10 others like this.
  17. I'll do it.

Maybe she snappT?

junglefish, SloMover, He and 11 others like this.
  18. [​IMG]

IT WAS JUST THAT ONE TIME OKAY

GeiPanda, He, Oleander and 11 others like this.
  19. Alls I had to search was "Shut the fuck up" and it was right there.

We love poetry.

GeiPanda, eliminathan, He and 10 others like this.
  20. [​IMG]

I would have put your divorce from a certain someone but it's not really a scandal when you saw it coming from a mile away now is it?

[​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.