Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Square, Jan 30, 2017.
I certainly couldn't do any worse...
is one thicc bih
see that rhombussy
Binch I sent you a PM at the beginning of last week asking you what your plans were and you didn't respond
I was busy planning round 10 xx
Is that what we're calling it
@RJF would have finished, what? three...possibly four seasons by now?
ROUND 10: SUMMER
1. Name the artist(s) most likely to have the Song of the Summer™ 2017.
2. Name a 2017 summer blockbuster film.
3. Name a style of sunglasses.
4. Name something you’d throw on the grill.
5. It’s never winter when it’s Donna Summer all year long. Name a Donna Summer song.
6. As noted pop philosopher Charlotte Aitchison once stated, “I don’t wanna go to school, I just wanna break the rules.” Now that school’s out for the summer, name something teenagers are doing that they probably shouldn’t be doing.
7. Name a summer vacation spot that’s underrated.
8. Name a Song of the Summer™ from the past ten years.
9. Name an article of clothing @BEST FICTION will have to start wearing as he waits for Xtina to be the fire in his winter.
10. In “Cool For The Summer” by Demi Lovato, she alludes to having a fling with someone of the same sex, but only for the summer. Name a famous, full-time heterosexual who has used bisexuality/bicuriosity for titillation in a pop song/video.
Answers must be submitted by Tuesday, June 13 at 4 pm EDT (9 pm BST if I did my calculations right).
I'm going to try to aim for a five-day window in the future but this window is a little bit longer just to give people more opportunity to see this thread.
Edit: wait I didn't realize this was a copy NN.
Oh my God, so this is actually happening.
Separate names with a comma.