Tori Amos - Ocean to Ocean + World Tour | Page 60 | The Popjustice Forum

Tori Amos - Ocean to Ocean + World Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Jan 14, 2020.

1. There’s also been some real Beekeeper love on this tour as well!

2. I never thought I'd see her do this again, but wow. She channels '92 Tori in this so much.

3. Apart from she really can’t remember her lyrics anymore, bless her

4. What a tour! Going into the US shows, I was nervous. The videos from the UK shows were a bit concerning in terms of her voice, but my fears were alleviated during those first few Texas shows. The way she slowly increased her confidence, energy, and vocal agility was so impressive. Jon Evans and Ash Soan are both incredible and were essential to helping her find her fire again.

Of the shows I saw, my favorites were San Antonio, Ann Arbor, and Los Angeles night 2. Favorite performances were Me and a Gun/Never Seen Blue, Bliss/Running Up That Hill, Sweet Sangria, TomBigBee, Spring Haze, Little Earthquakes, Landslide, Famous Blue Raincoat... I'm probably forgetting a chunk but she really brought her A-game to those.

She said she'll be back in LA so I'm excited to see what other spots she adds to a second leg. Not sure I'll be able to do as many as I did this time around, but I will make the time!

5. I would think on a second leg she would do some dates in Florida. Odd she didn’t do any shows there on this tour.

6. So we're definitely getting another European leg?

7. I don't know if this was ever posted in here—apologies if it was!—but this Tori interview is one of the best I've ever seen.

8. I'll give it a watch, I always find her interviews very much addictive viewing. Shame this video is SO quiet though. I'll have to get it on my TV with the volume way up.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.