Tori Amos - Ocean to Ocean + World Tour | Page 61 | The Popjustice Forum

Tori Amos - Ocean to Ocean + World Tour

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by xOJakeXo, Jan 14, 2020.

1. I was hoping for something further South?

2. The Corn Exchange is a great venue and a lovely size for Tori. I wonder if it will be just Tori or with a band?

3. I guess with the band. This is part of the EU tour (with the band) that got postponed and hasn't happened yet due to covid, unlike the UK-US tours.

4. Makes sense but you never know with Tori. Either solo or with band will be a magical evening.

5. Me at 09:59:59am on Friday morning:

[​IMG]

I'm almost unbearably excited at the prospect of finally getting to see her live in this neck of the woods.

6. Already bricking it re Friday. Really hoping she does Swim To New York State this time!

CatastropheBoy likes this.
  7. Eu tour confirmed to be with the band!

Can’t wait to get together with all of you in Europe this Spring, also excited to hit the road again with these two amazing musicians! Tickets go on sale tomorrow morning at 10:00 AM BST. For ticket links, click the link below!
    https://toriamos.com/tour-eu/

8. Would it really kill her to play some different cities from time to time? Or, like, to venture south of Milan (i.e.Spain) just once..?

P'NutButter and Jóga like this.
  9. i asked her once why she never played Spain and she said it was cos she didn't have the fanbase there to sell enough tickets, so no promoters were interested! that it was like that in all Spanish-speaking countries!

JonBcn likes this.
  10. See y’all at the Cambridge gig hehe

I haven’t listened to her last 3 albums

NecessaryVoodoo and BootedGay71 like this.
  11. Success!

[​IMG]

soratami, Fuchsia, Square and 2 others like this.
  12. I had front row for the Albert hall in my basket, but I let it go because I honestly can't be arsed travelling to London again. Now I regret it.

13. Have good seats for Belfast, pal is sorting Dublin. Nice to be able to see her this time without involving planes and hotels.

14. This is still in effect by the way. I need it

15. On the one hand I can understand that, but on the other hand, it's not surprising nobody knows who she is in Spain if she's only played here once in 30 years (and that was a festival). And I doubt that no promoters would be interested: I know some promoters here in Barcelona and they manage to book all kinds of acts and venues, there's plenty of options if she really wanted to. But I also get that at this stage of her career it's far more comfortable to just play the same old places as always...

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.