Tori Amos - Ocean to Ocean

he/him
Anyone know what the meet and greet situation is like this time around? It's been almost a decade and an entire pandemic since I saw her last and if I have the opportunity to talk to her again I'd like to be able to do it!

he/him
Anyone know what the meet and greet situation is like this time around? It's been almost a decade and an entire pandemic since I saw her last and if I have the opportunity to talk to her again I'd like to be able to do it!

I know they formally said none would be happening on this European leg. TBD about the US but I imagine she’ll continue not having them.

She is not taking any chances as some fans (the regulars for sure) don't respect personal space and she won't want to risk covid fucking up the tour.

I'm glad I saw her before her sets became so short and it's sad the solo parts are literally just the one song now because those were the request sections and the anticipation each night to see what she'd pull out was everything!

But I can't deny how powerful the performances look and I'm hoping 'Crazy' comes out again soon.
She played 'Crazy' at the show tonight. I see you T xx

Last edited:
Just got back from seeing Tori live for the first time at the Cambridge date and she paid Choirgirl Hotel nooch which I'm choosing to take as a personal slight.

However we did get what I take to be a rare live outing? of Putting The Damage On and also Caught A Light Sneeze and Suede, so the teenage version of me is going to sleep tonight a happy boy. Like to a lot of us here probably, Tori's one of those really important formative years artists for me, and one I never dreamed I'd get to see play live in a venue within my budget, so I feel very privileged.

YH6fyrD.jpg

She was great at RAH last night. I've seen her 11 times and this was... well, at least top 5. Her voice seemed far improved from the 2022 London gig (by contrast, probably one of my least favourite Tori gigs) and from the album, tbh - she no longer seems stuck in that airy upper register. Songs like Little Amsterdam and Crucify had some of that old Tori fierceness to them, the solo Losing My Religion into Silent All These Years was super emotional and she seemed really happy to be there. I also went with some pretty casual fans and the addition of one or two of the classics compared to some of the recent gigs seemed to go over very well.

he/him
My friend was at the previous shows and I was getting some dire texts! It just goes to show how much her energy and performance can vary each night. By all accounts, last night show was one of the best of the tour.