Tori Amos - Ocean to Ocean

I love how she changes her setlist every night and does a lot of deep cuts from various eras and whatnot, but I can't help but wonder if most casual fans/people who aren't familiar with all/most of her discography don't end up feeling a bit lost.

I love how she changes her setlist every night and does a lot of deep cuts from various eras and whatnot, but I can't help but wonder if most casual fans/people who aren't familiar with all/most of her discography don't end up feeling a bit lost.
I don’t think Tori is really a casual fan type of artist. Most people who follow her are very intense about it and are familiar with her discography. So it’s not as big a problem as it would be with more mainstream pop artists where people demand all the big radio hits.

This might be my favorite tour of hers since...2014? The setlists have been amazing, the arrangements and band sound great, and Tori herself seems a lot more relaxed and confident vocally.

She's back at the top of her game. Although nothing will top the handful of Plugged '98 shows I saw, she seem to be in a great place with Jon and Ash.

The Pip encore in LA was cringe inducing.
She can’t rag her vocal cords like she used to. I hate Strong Black Vine as it is, but she’s all over the place. Find a key. FIND A NOTE.

Cocaine was fun (despite never being a Pip song), but Teenage Hustling was a mess.

By the time she got to Waitress, her voice was shot.

Who told her a velour pant-suit was a good idea!? Is Pip all grown up and running a mobile library?

Best leave the dolls in 2007, T

She/Her
The Pip encore in LA was cringe inducing.
She can’t rag her vocal cords like she used to. I hate Strong Black Vine as it is, but she’s all over the place. Find a key. FIND A NOTE.

Cocaine was fun (despite never being a Pip song), but Teenage Hustling was a mess.

By the time she got to Waitress, her voice was shot.

Who told her a velour pant-suit was a good idea!? Is Pip all grown up and running a mobile library?

Best leave the dolls in 2007, T
This is so disgusting and unnecessary.