Totally T-Boz | The Popjustice Forum

Totally T-Boz

Discussion in 'TV + Film' started by StraightActing19, Dec 30, 2012.

1. [video=youtube;8SS7SVywrMY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=8SS7SVywrMY[/video]

Oh my. To quote my boo - it seriously looks like a MadTV parody, so you just know it'll be amazing.

Set to air on New Years Day on TLC (!).

2. I love how constantly intense she is when speaking. The others in TLC were the same; their VH1 Behind The Music was comedy gold.

When she said she was 'going to Bangladesh for hot beats' I was kind of hoping she meant the country.

3. I love how at the end of the clip when Bangladesh is trying to figure out her label status she's just kind of "whatever". Mess.

4. This looks so fucking basic. I can't wait.

Their conversation in the studio oh my god.

5. Amazing. Look forward to the gifs.

6. Did anyone end up watching this?

It's so fucking basic it's actually turned around and become amazing. Did the interns at TLC do this?

7. Do you have a link tommie?

8. The intro is already hilarious!

"Uh uh, hello!"

Oh my god "her task master"... I can't!

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  9. The whole show is basically 40 minutes explaining why her career is going nowhere.

BLESS.

10. Oh god they've got a worldwide tour planned and she wants to do a flop solo record?

Edit: Cuckoo cuckoo I just choked on my snack! hahaha So much gifs worthy moments!!! On to the No Scrubs karaoke contest...

Last edited: Jan 5, 2013
  11. I understand she wants some time for herself and she's scared for her health but come on! I want to slap some sense into her! No one cares about your solo stuff! WE WANT TLC!

12. By the end of the episode, I was sympathizing more with Chili. It's ironic because it's actually T-Boz's show and she has been ill with a brain tumor.

Overall, I just feel really bad for her. TLC is/was one of the best girlbands ever (fact), and they don't even get half the credit or recognition that they deserve. They were trailblazers in the 90's.

13. My father just called me to vent about the nonstop commercials for this show.

Parents just don't understand!

14. I can't help but feel that she is far too frumpy now to ever have a comeback.

15. How am I just now hearing about this?

I've got to find a way to watch this. If it's anything as amazing as her twitter I just won't be able to contain my joy.

16. Tribal Spaceman

Tribal Spaceman Oh, OK.

I feel exactly the same. This looks like pop TV gold.

17. Mr.Arroz

Mr.Arroz Staff Member

Why was she screaming in the confessional clips?

18. Meh. As these kind of shows go it was pretty boring.

And why has she suddenly decided to put on a bad Tamar Braxton impression?

19. So who watched the rest of the episodes? What do you think of "champion"?

20. Did this do well/get renewed?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.