Tove Lo - Dirt Femme (Extended Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not me thinking the Borderline ep on spotify had the video/extended version of No One Dies from Love... for it to just be the album version.

Why hasn't the video version being released properly? Its obviously been recorded properly and she sung it on tour... am I missing something?!

Not me thinking the Borderline ep on spotify had the video/extended version of No One Dies from Love... for it to just be the album version.

Why hasn't the video version being released properly? Its obviously been recorded properly and she sung it on tour... am I missing something?!
Even more tragic is the video version of “2 Die 4” and that extra verse it so desperately needs.

“Borderline” is okay.

I thought the same dd
I believe she will tackle the extended versions of No One Dies From Love and 2 Die 4 on the deluxe. She knows people want it and she has implied they will come out eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.