Tove Lo - Dirt Femme (Extended Cut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something about her voice is so addicting and so satisfying to listen to. It's got heart to it. Even her most basic melodies and lyrics just hit so right to me. I'm in a huge Tove kick lately if that's not apparent. I think that is tantamount to saying I'm having mental issues, too. Kind of goes hand in hand.
You have a point about her voice. It's absolutely gorgeous, either singing or talking. I'm just listening to this Glass Animals cover and it's interesting how she can make any song to sound like her. If you told me that's her song, I'd believe it.

Last edited:
She was so fantastic on Friday. I mean, no surprises, but her body of work is immaculate and we need to start talking about how much of an amazing vocalist she is. Like her voice SOARS live.

I cannot believe she didn't play Call On Me though... Good people do bad things too!

I noticed she moved it to the end of the setlist ahead of the encore and then removed it altogether. Why would she do one of the best songs like that?!

She had to cancel 3? shows due to having the flu so she probably cut it due to the chorus. Hopefully it returns for my show in a week.

Status
Not open for further replies.