Tove Lo - Dirt Femme | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Lo - Dirt Femme

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Dec 21, 2021.

1. RMK

RMK

Figured since she's been posting a lot of 2022, it's time for a new thread.

Some song titles:
    No One Dies From Love
    Cute & Cruel
    Grapefruit

Anyone know who she's been working with? All her sessions with Charli didn't end up on CRASH, so that's something to potentially look forward to.

Last edited: Dec 21, 2021
  2. Really interested to hear what she does next. She doesn’t have a bad album to her name and always serves something different on each album.

Music Is Death, K94, amtam and 3 others like this.
  3. I’ve been listening to Lady Wood today. She really doesn’t have a bad album.

Milotic, Mikal and nooniebao like this.
  4. Do we know for sure that’s the case? Charli’s tweet about CRASH collaborators only included producers and features, not songwriters (such as Noonie Bao, who also was not on the list but definitely was involved in the album). Either way, perched for this! We’re due some more horny/moody bops

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  5. Sans Sweat from the Charli/Tove sessions, I hope more tracks materialise. Anything Ms Lo puts out is *chef's kiss* & she always gives a solid album listening experience.

6. I have to say that I’m not the biggest fan of Sunshine Kitty, Lady Wood and Blue Lips are much better albums in my opinion and she executed them perfectly, but I’m always looking forward to new music from Tove. Her quality control is absolutely immense.

Txetxu likes this.
  7. Sam

Sam

I spent a good half hour scrolling through her TikTok account today, came across Don’t Say Goodbye and now I’m really fucking ready for a new Tove album. I can’t believe Sunshine Kitty came out almost 3 years ago???

heavymetalGAGA likes this.
  8. Here for something "a bit darker".

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  9. “hey you got drugs? part ii” would be incredible.

10. RMK

RMK

She was really releasing albums left and right it felt like since she debuted in 2014, so the gap between Sunshine Kitty and this project is intriguing.

11. I’d be happy with something as dark as Blue Lips again.

Sunshine Kitty felt like it was needed to break things up a bit but I’m happy for her to go darker.

Dijah. and nooniebao like this.

12. Next week!

Music Is Death, tea, Sam and 31 others like this.
  13. New song on the Euphoria soundtrack! Honestly was expecting the lead for her album, but hey, get a bag, Ebba!

14. The production oh my god

15. RMK

RMK

Ah. Reading it back, I guess her wording was purposefully vague in that initial post. Euphoria is such a huge platform, glad she got this opportunity. Maybe it'll fit the album.

Enrique Garcia likes this.
  16. Bop!

tea likes this.
  17. It’s out in New Zealand now - what a beaut!

18. RMK

RMK

The song was released with the imprint Queen of the Clouds, under licensing to Interscope... This means we may have had a label change!

Music Is Death, tea, Sam and 5 others like this.
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.