Tove Lo - Dirt Femme | Page 30 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Lo - Dirt Femme

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Dec 21, 2021.

1. I have played '2 Die 4' 21 times since 7pm yesterday

[​IMG]

2. I sent the song to a friend this week and the response took me OUT:

Tove Lo needs to stop riding me so hard with the massive strap on she’s been ploughing me with recently

It gave me: upload_2022-7-29_10-30-2.jpeg

poshbabyyy, Tracy Jacks, Sam and 10 others like this.
  3. I actually forgot that song is from this lead up to the album cycle because god, it was... a miss. But the other songs are SO damn good they have literally wiped that song from my memory.

LGStan93 likes this.
  4. Inland Empire

Inland Empire Staff Member

It's not her best or most profound song, but I've really struggled to maintain interest in pop music in general recently - and this cuts through that malaise like a goddamn knife. I'm obsessed.

5. I just listened to 2 Die 4 and it’s literally everything I love about her.

6. The way she turned such an irritating sample into a bop, and a heartfelt and well written one too, is extremely impressive.

poshbabyyy, Jacques, Sam and 11 others like this.
  7. I just heard this for the first (& 2nd & 3rd & 4th & 5th…..) and I love it. I feel it’s also the most easily accessible Tove song in a long time due to the sample.

Lapras and Ferk like this.
  8. I was one of the three people on Earth not liking the previous album teebs but these two singles are incredible. Extremely perched for the new alberm.

9. 2 Die 4 is off to a pretty great start. I think its streams are basically how No One Dies From Love started too. She should give this a nice push, it could actually do something in Europe.

Such a big tune.

10. Honestly...this slaps, knocks, and bangs.

11. This album doesn't seem to be on Amazon UK for pre-order yet. The only place I can see it is Merch Bar but there's two different prices and I can't tell the difference.

Is there anywhere else people have pre-ordered from that I could try?

12. From her story it looks like a proper 2 Die 4 video is being filmed.

13. Yeah it’s being filmed in Estonia this week. It would have been ready for the original date, but I’m glad we got the song earlier.

LGStan93 and GimmeWork like this.
  14. If you mean the vinyl, it's because it's not released until March 2023 so it's still too early.

15. No I mean the CD. Sorry I should’ve said that.

16. I've listened to it 67 times since this post.

[​IMG]

17. [​IMG]

I need the exact location so I can go stalk her.

18. Oh, damn 2 Die 4 is insanely good.

19. No One Dies From Love has easily been my favourite single, it’s a masterpiece. The others haven’t quite topped it but 2 Die 4 is my second fave

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.