Tove Lo - Dirt Femme | Page 32 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Lo - Dirt Femme

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Dec 21, 2021.

1. It’s giving the CRASH rollout in that… not a lot is really going on ddd. However, I have total faith that (just like CRASH) the album will be worth the wait.

We’re finally nearing the six week phase.

Ferk and 2014 like this.
  2. Commanders in the Hundred Years' War

4. Wow, they really are putting all their effort into this campaign and single.

It's too bad the song had been released so early, because I think the momentum of the song itself has sort of fizzled out, now knowing how 'lackluster' the song kind of is.

But go awf Ms. Lo.

5. Sam

Sam

6. She's dropping the video on my birthday! How considerate of her.

7. That looks great. Does it scream small budget? Sure, but Tove exhudes POPSTAR.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  8. Sam

Sam

9. She's serving, your honour

10. Ugh she just gets it.

wolfgangna likes this.
  11. LOVE the video - that flower on her head !? GORGEOUS!

12. Me trying to figure out which Estonian spa she filmed this in. Also most names in the credits are Estonian. We love her.

Lapras and Future Lover like this.
  13. She just does it every. fucking. time. UGH I love this so much.

heavymetalGAGA, Ferk and Sam like this.
  14. Is there any new info on when I'm To Blame drops? Since the date for 2 Die 4 was moved up by a whole month and we got the video around the time of the actual date, I hope it comes before September 23.

15. She really is stunning. Like she’s gotten more beautiful over the years while I’m over here looking like an extra from ‘The Walking Dead’.

wolfgangna likes this.
  16. Both videos are 11/10s and the songs are some of her career highlights… I love her!!!

…But the constant teasing of extended versions of her songs that aren’t on streaming… I hate her!!!

17. So frustrating...

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  18. Another song another video with an extended mix. Release them Tove!!!

Jóga and Ferk like this.
  19. Viewed this for the first time on my phone just now, which isn’t ideal I know, but it didn’t hit for me. The editing & concept is a bit all over the place? Not dancing in front of any headlights was a bit of a missed opportunity imo. An endless amount of gorgeous photos & gifs to be scooped from it though, and the added verse! AGAIN!! Such a tease. It remains a bop, perched for the next one.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.