Tove Lo - Dirt Femme | Page 33 | The Popjustice Forum

Tove Lo - Dirt Femme

Discussion in 'Pop & Justice' started by RMK, Dec 21, 2021.

1. Love the video and extended mix.

2. I think this is on purpose. We know the extended No One Dies From Love is set to be included on the (future) deluxe edition, so I’d bet 2 Die 4 is the same.

Poker Pro likes this.
  3. This era is a fucking triumph.

4. The video is a bit messy but I do love that the robot makes another appearance.

jvckkk likes this.
  5. Yeah I must admit the video does next to nothing for me, but the music this era is such a home run, I can’t complain.

Digital_Fossil likes this.
  6. The choreography in No One was sorely missed in this “pop bitch package”.

spaceship likes this.
  7. Sam

Sam

Yeah there’s definitely a big choreography scene missing. Still iconic though, I’m so excited for the record!

Ferk and heavymetalGAGA like this.
  8. Video should have just been the scenes in the swimming pool. It’s enjoyable but could easily have been better.

9. The video is alright. After listening to the extended mix for a bit, I actually prefer the one without the extended verse for this song. It’s just a bit clunky, but also it doesn’t really add anything to the song for me.

Mikal likes this.
  10. Oh I need this album already, she's taking it!

Ferk, Sam and LGStan93 like this.
  11. Ugh. She's edging me.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2022
  12. She was giving “Slow” with the pool scene and I absolutely ate it up.

13. 2014

2014 Staff Member

Did you guys not see the pool scene? The video was hottt.

sergioesludico, inevitable and Ferk like this.
  14. The pool choreo scene saved it, but the start of the video was giving me Mabel.

lushLuck likes this.
  15. 2 Die 4 has been added to the Radio 1 playlist officially!

The first song of hers as a lead artist they've playlisted since 'Cool Girl'.

Last edited: Sep 2, 2022
  16. I have to come clean. 2 Die 4 isn't doing it for me the way I'd like it to (the chorus is borderline annoying) but that bit before the chorus with the piano...
    [​IMG]

17. The way they've not played it because of the title since last Thursday and it'll probably be removed on Friday. This country needs to get a grip.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2022
  18. RMK

RMK

Throwback to Sam Smith's album re-title. I always thought the spelling was purposely done to make it seem less serious, and then this happens anyway to sabotage Tove.

19. Can't she rename it Everyday or Prettier Than That just for the UK?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.